Chapter 6

Kassandra's POV

Sophia grabbed my hand and led me towards the bar and when she sat on one of the stools, I sat beside her. The cute bartender came over to us and immediately Sophia's eyes lit up.

I mean yes he was cute and all but he's a little old for my taste. He looked about 30.

"What can I get you?" He asked in a bored tone of voice. This was my first time ordering a drink and I had no idea what was good here.

"What do you recommend?" Sophia asked giving him a little wink.

"Gin and tonic is pretty good here." He shrugged. I wanted to tell her that he didn't look interested in her but I couldn't say anything while he was still around.

"Two gin and tonic." He nodded. He flipped his blond hair out of his face and started mixing stuff. All the while, Sophia was gawking at him.

I didn't lie when I said he was cute because he had that whole bad boy/rocker vibe going on with the shoulder blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and tattoos covering both his arms. Definitely a bad boy.

He placed the drinks in front of us. I picked up the cup and took a sip and winced when the alcohol burned my throat.

The burning sensation was gone after a few sips and my head felt a little woozy.

If I wanted to forget about Aaron than I had to get down to business. Sophia was already getting down with the bartender. I guess I was wrong; he was into her.

Before I can even scan the club a deep voice behind me said, "Is this seat taken?" I turned around and immediately my mouth gape open.

This was rare but this guy looked like Zac Efron, Ian Somerholder, Liam Hensworth and Ashton Kutcher had a baby together. To say he was sexy was an understatement; this guy was fucking beautiful. He had black hair that resembled that of Ian Somerholder. He had Ashton Kutcher's cheeky smile and Liam Hensworth sexy blue eyes. Guessing by his ripped shirt, he had muscles that give Zac Efron a run for his money.

Say something.

"Uh—" I stuttered. His eyes were staring intensely at me and all I could say was,"Uh—um"

He didn't wait for me to give him an actual answer before he hopped on the seat and ordered himself a beer.

I couldn't help myself I swear. I tilted my head to the side and with my mouth still open, I couldn't help but stare at nothing but him.

He saw me basically eye raping him. "See anything you like?" He smirked. Even his voice was beautiful—angelic almost but mostly husky and manly.

What the hell is going with me? I am totally making a fool out of myself. I am Kassandra freaking Lawrence; I don't get all stupid for a guy. When talking to a guy, I am usually confident and usually act sexy.

"Yes." I answered bluntly. Finally, I found my voice. "You are so fucking beautiful." I gasped and covered my mouth. Did I really just say that?

Now it's time for me to shut up.

The guy chuckled huskily and took a swig from his beer, finishing it off.

"You're hot," he winked, "though not as beautiful as me." He chuckled again showing that he was joking and I laughed along with him.

By surprise, he grabbed my hand and before I was able to react, he started dragging me to God knows where.

A normal girl would scream, kick and call "rape!" but right now I couldn't think straight and was extremely curiously.

We continued to walk inside a hallway,away from the music and all the noise when I realized that we were also walking away from Sophia who didn't know that I left because she was too busy flirting with the stupid bartender.

Oh shit—I'm screwed.

My vision was clouded with darkness When we entered an unknown room. My body was suddenly slammed on the wall and I started to panic.

Stupid Kassandra. Why didn't I stay near Sophia? I didn't have any weapons on me and this guy could easily take me.

His arms wrapped around me and his lips were suddenly on mines. Immediately, without my consent, my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped around his torso.

He started trailing kisses down my neck and I let out a little moan. His lips met mines again and we fought for dominance.

His hand found my zipper and slid off my pants and soon I found myself naked.

**

Three days later

Dear "classy" Jefferson kid,

Do you really want to know my first name? I will tell you in one condition. I need you to sneak into my school and cause a diversion so I can get out of fifth period on Tuesday which starts at 1. I can't really explain why but this is the only class I'm actually doing good in and Mr. Jamerson said that if I get at least a 60 on the test than my final grade would be a D. How awesome would that be? Maybe I can even make valedictorian. The thing is, I'm going to the club on Monday with my friends and I would have a bad case of hangover and would fail the test. Anyways, if you manage to get me out of fifth period, I would tell you my first name. I just hope the letter would get to you on time.

- A.B

P.S. My friends and I were the ones who vandalize the cars. We were really bored.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 10:30. I shoved the letter into my backpack and ran out the classroom; thankfully the teacher wasn't here yet.

I was almost out the front door when I spotted Sophia at her locker. I could use backup. What's batman without his Robin.

I walked towards her and slammed her locker shut.

"Hey!" She scorned but relaxed when she saw it was me.

"I need you to come with me." Before she can answer, I grabbed her by the arm and we walked out the school together.

 **

Kass,

I hope this is not being too forward but I freaking love you. I owe you.

 - Asher

==============================================================================

30 Vote +

5 Comments till next update

FOLLOW too

P.s Please check out my new story, "Seducing the good girl"