Chapter 23

Kassandra's POV

I struggled as I tried to put on my shirt but it kept getting stuck on my head. I guess I have a big head. Or maybe it's the fact that I was in a hurry to get the fuck out. Escape.

"Going somewhere?" The voice said his voice oozed with smugness.

I hate him.

"Yeah," I replied sadistically, "I'm going home." My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Why you leaving so soon?" His voice had the same tone as before.

I didn't say anything else as I grabbed my cellphone and walked out.

I can't believe I just did that. But it was kind of sexy how we were both angry at each other and then the next thing I know we were having sex. It was probably the best sex I'd ever had.

Damn it, get your mind out of the gutter.

I walked back to the bar where Sophia and Jonah were still sitting and I watched as they suck face. How is it that she got the perfect relationship out of this?

I quickly ran up to the bar and pull her away from Jonah.

She looked taken back and said in an angry manner, "what was that for?" She huffed.

"We're leaving." I said. More like ordered around.

"Give me a minute." She replied, annoyed.

"If you don't come now then I'm leaving without you." I glared.

"What is your problem?"

"Right now, the problem is you."

Sensing the tension, Jonah got up from his stool and pulled me back. "Asher and I can give her a ride," he suggested, "if that's okay."

"Great." With that, I stomped on my heels (or wedges) and made my way towards the main entrance of the club.

****

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" She groaned. Sophia and I were hanging out in my room after school.

I watched as she threw her hands up in frustration and her body slammed on my bed as she buries her face in one of my pillows.

"You are just saying sorry so I can go out with you guys." I complained.

Sophia called me the day after the club to yell at me for being rude but ended up apologizing after learning I know she told Jonah about my list.

Maybe I wasn't a good friend for leaving her with two delinquents but I believe in an eye for an eye.

Two days had past and all I could think about is Asher.

Asher.

Asher.

Asher.

"I really want you to come." She pouts. She scrunched her face up to the puppy dog look and blinks innocently.

"Fine," I groaned. "I'll go."

***

"Let's watch Insurgent!" Sophia exclaimed.

"Pass." We all agreed in chorus.

"Ted 2?" I suggested.

Asher shrugged beside me. "Sure." He said in a bored tone of voice. I couldn't tell what he was thinking because he had a straight face on but it doesn't seem like he wanted to be here at the movies with us. With me.