Chapter 9

Before I start two things..

1. yayyy #48 teen fiction

2. To avoid, "When are they gunna meet?" Im gunna tell you not for a while and im talking like chapter 20 or something so be patient.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the red dress I was holding up but threw it to the side when it wasn't what I wanted to wear. I didn't know if I wanted to go sexy in a dress, or maybe go casual. Why am I so stress out about this?

“Should I wear this?” I asked, holding up a black plain shirt that showed off my boobs and black pants. Sophia shrugged as she continued to flip through the channel. “You're not helping.” I said, through gritted teeth as I watched her stop on the Oxygen channel where they were showing a real housewife show; I think it was real housewives of Atlanta.

“Why you freaking out?” Her eyes flickered towards me but diverted back to the TV when a fight broke out.

Why am I freaking out? I feel like this guy and I been talking through Match.com or something and we were meeting for a date. Wait, is this a date? All he said was that he wanted to meet in person and I agreed.

“I don't know,” I shrugged, “I just want to look good.”

“Why?”

“Can you just help me!” I snapped.

Sophia rolled her eyes but reluctantly got up from my bed and came over to the closet. “You're so bossy.” She muttered.

After twenty minutes of rummaging through my closet, we found the perfect outfit that was sexy but wasn't too revealing.

“Get ready.” I huffed when I saw that Sophia was still watching TV instead of getting ready to meet Asher and his friend, Jonah.

“Why do I have to go?” She whined. I ignored her as I sat in front of my mirror and started on my makeup. I wanted to go with the natural look for tonight.

After both Sophia and I were ready, I stared at myself in my full-length mirror to make sure I looked Amazing. I curled my hair and my bangs were swooped to the side. For clothes I went with that black shirt that showed off my boobs, black skinny jeans and my pink spike heels. For makeup, I only had on light mascara and bright pink lips that matched my heels. I topped it off with my my black leather jacket.

“How you doing?” I imitated to the mirror. Maybe I should start off by saying, “Hi I am Kassandra.” No, I need to be cool maybe just saying Kassandra.

“What are you doing now?” Sophia groaned cutting through my thoughts.

“I'm trying to be cool,” I explained, “I am about to meet a delinquent after all.”

Sophia once again groaned out loud while putting her hands up in surrender. “Let's just get this over with."

We jumped into my Aston Martin and drove towards the club Asher wanted to meet at which was surprisingly the same club Sophia and I were in a week ago.

Sophia wanted to drive my car and I let her so I was in the passenger's seat and every once in a while I would look over at her and laughed. Her face expression was priceless because she looked so concentrated and tensed like this was the first time she was driving a car.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.” she replied. There was something I always wanted to asked her even before we became friends.

“What happened to your parents?” I asked, “I don't mean to pry but you seem different like why are you so shy at school and don't talk to anyone but it's obvious that you are outgoing and confident like what happened at the club with the bartender.”

“Why are you asking me this?” She asked, her voice cracking as a tear rolled down her face.

“I just really want to know your life before you came to Jefferson High,” I explained, “You don't have to te—”

“No I'll tell you.” She interrupted.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, this is what happened.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE (35)

COMMENT (5)

FOLLLOW

picture of Kassandra (Adrina Lima) on the side---->