The Deliquent Pen Pal

| Chapter 1 |

Dear Lincoln Kid,

I came to the conclusion that I am invisible. Sometimes I wonder even if my parents sees me. For example, I was sitting at the quad the other day and Mr. Garrison stepped on my foot and he didn't even stop to say “excuse me ” or “I'm sorry”, he didn't even look back. My parents? They don't even talk to me let alone each other. They both wake up at 6, go to work and come home way after I'm asleep. The only person who truly care about me is my best friend, Sophia. Sophia and I met because we were both loners who found each other. If you want to know more about her just ask.

Xoxo

Kassandra L

I put my pencil down and looked around the room. Everyone else had finished with their letters and Mr. Louis, the English teacher, gave us the rest of the class to ourselves. I looked at the desk beside me and the seat was occupied by a purple hair girl and she rolled her eyes at me.

“This is so stupid.” She huffed, in her annoying nasal voice.

You see, Mr. Louis came up with this (Lame) but in his mind (brilliant) idea to stop the feud between Lincoln kids and Jefferson High kids. I don't know the whole story since the feud started centuries ago but there's rumors; the most popular one is that a Jefferson High kid, Charlie Woods, lost his girlfriend to a Lincoln kid and the girlfriend turned to drugs and months later, her body was tragically found in the river and Jefferson High kids thought Lincoln kids killed her. Charlie wanted revenge so he and his friends beat up that Lincoln kid who stole her from him. Then a bunch of other crap happened and many, many years later, the feud continues and people are still looking for revenge on the girl's death since her killer was never found.

It's creepy to think that the girl was my age and in my grade; she walked the very same halls and sat at these very same desk.

Anyways, Mr. Louis thought having a pen pal system between the two school would deescalate the feud but I agree with annoying purple hair girl. This whole thing is stupid mostly because it's not going to solve anything. It's always been Lincoln vs. Jefferson and it's not only because of the girl's murder. Jefferson high is a prep school for the wealthy and Lincoln is a school for delinquents. I knew a girl that went to a field trip to Lincoln high and she never returned back because she was too traumatize with what she saw. There's even a rumor that she saw a kid getting stabbed in the hallway by a classmate.

I shrugged. “Maybe it won't be that bad.”

“It won't solve anything.” She growled. I almost wished she stopped talking because she had a very annoying voice but we are sorta kind of friends. If only I could remember her name.

Thankfully the bell rings and I quickly hand in my letter and walked out the classroom before purple hair girl said another thing to me.

I wanted to get to my locker without being notice but it seemed like everyone had something to say to me today and a crowd formed around me.

“Can you believe how lame that pen pal thing is?” Pretty boy number 1 said, looking at me.

“I know right.” blond cheerleader chimed in also looking at me.

I shrugged not saying anything and continued to walk towards my locker. “I will always hate those Lincoln kids.” Purple hair girl piped in, joining the conversation. Oh God, how did she find me?

“Are you going to my party?” Pretty boy number 1 asked.

“Ya.” I responded. I was trying to stay calm but inside I was screaming for them to leave me alone.

“Call me and we can talk outfits.” Purple hair requested. I nodded and purple hair girl walked away happily. Did I even know her number?

As I was getting closer to my locker, I realized that I wouldn't be left alone when I get there. When we turned at the corner, I quickly dodged a few bodies and quickly ran to the girls bathroom. Thankfully none of the girls in the group followed me in there.

I took a deep breath and tried to get my heartbeat to normal again.

Being popular suck.

The bathroom door open and I sighed out of relief when it was Aaron who walked in. I gave Aaron the title of being my best friend because well for starters, I remembered his name and he was a really great kisser.

“Well isn't it Ms. Popular.” He mocked, showing off his cute dimples. I loved Aaron's dimples. Aaron's mom once told me that when he was born, she pinched his cheeks and the doctors told her that Aaron wouldn't get dimples that way. She always laughed at that story because the doctors were wrong.

“Aaron, this is the girl's bathroom.” I pointed out.

He chuckled lightly, “so?”

“So,” I dragged out, “Get out.”

“After this,” Before I could get any other word in, Aaron slammed his lips on top of mines and his hands began roaming up my skirt.

We have an interesting friendship.

-Three days later-

The school was buzzing with the news of returning letters from the Lincoln kids. I swear it was like someone set off a stink bomb and everybody got this sour taste in their mouth.

Secretly, I was sort of excited to get a letter from whoever it was—my pen pal. Everybody at this school already knew me as the beautiful and popular Kassandra Lawrence. I was an A student and my parents donated a lot of money to this school and everyone wanted to be friends with me.

But my pen pal whoever they might be knew nothing about the Kassandra Lawrence.

English finally came around and I tried very hard not to bounce up and down my seat as Mr. Louis handed us back the letter.

As soon as I got my letter, I ripped it opened.

I almost chuckled as I read over my letter;

Dear Jefferson High brat,

Bite Me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New story

Confused? VOTE (25) for next chapter and ull get some answers to what's going on

PLEASE COMMENT I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT