Chapter 20

Photo of Jonah, Kass, Asher and Sophia

A/N: If anyone reads my note, this is the chapter ya'll been waiting for. I feel like I should make a speech or sumthin so hear it goes

*Clears throat*

first I would like to thank my parents especially my mom because all moms gave birth to a child but my mom gave birth to a legend so high five mom. lmaooo jkkkkk

and thank you to all the fans who like this book...u guys r awesome and I always LOL at the comments

Imma get a life now so enjoyyyy

-----------------------------------------------

Kassandra's POV

"Well, what do we have here," a deep voice behind me said, sending shivers down my spine, "If it isn't Kassandra."

I slowly turned around cautiously, making sure my face didn't look like I was constipated.

My eyes widen when I saw him-instantly I knew that he was my pen pal.

"Hi, I'm Asher."

Is it possible that he has gotten more beautiful? I smiled as he sat down next to me and Jonah took a seat next to Sophia.

"I'm Jonah." I heard him say.

Sophia nodded and a smile crept unto her face. "I'm Satan."

Jonah laughed and threw his arms around her. "I like you already." Sophia frowned and basically ripped his arms off of her.

I wonder what her problem was. Why was she being so rude? I shook it off and turned my attention towards my pen pal.

Who knew the baby of Ian Somerholder, Zac Efron, Liam Hensworth, and Ashton Kutcher would turn out to be Asher?

"Hi." I greeted.

"See anything you like?" He teased.

"You are just so fucking beautiful." I laughed as we recited the first words we said to each other the first time we met at the club.

He laughed along as he threw his arms around me. Geez, if I knew delinquents were this sexy, I would have jumped on the bandwagon years ago. Jonah wasn't as good looking as Asher but he was still sexy.

Asher summoned the bartender and him and Jonah ordered drinks. Not a minute later, she came back with the drinks and set them down in front of us. She left afterwards but not before giving Asher a flirty look. I know Asher wasn't my boyfriend but she could clearly see his arms around me.

Maybe it's the fact that I already slept with this guy or the fact that he was a complete psychopath, I was beginning to get nervous.

It really was easy for me to talk to boys, that's why Aaron and I got along great but Asher was different.

"Look," I sighed, "about what we did; I was vulnerable and I hope you didn't get the wrong idea about me."

He shrugged. "I had a good time so that's all that matter." He had a smirk plastered on his face. Definitely a bad boy.

I smiled as I grabbed his beer and took a swig. I didn't know what to do so I began to tap my foot. Why was I so nervous around him?

Asher chuckled at my nervousness. "Hey do you want to go roll up?" He ask, "So you can ease your nerves?"

I shrugged. "Sure." I didn't know what that meant but anything that can help.

"You coming Jonah?" Asher turned his attention towards Jonah. Jonah nodded.

I guess we were all going.

Asher led the way and we walked out of the club and I found myself in front of a very ugly car. I didn't know what kind of car it was but it looked old.

"Meet Rosita." Asher said, introducing me to his car. I raised an eyebrow.

He named his car? And it's a maid's name.

I stayed silence as we all got in. Asher got in the driver's seat, I got in the passengers' and Jonah and Sophia were in the back.

Asher began to search for something but find it quickly in his glove compartment. He pulled out a bag with green stuff and instantly my nose was filled with a smell of stench. I never smelled whatever he had before.

He took out this brown piece of weird looking paper and put the green stuff inside it. He then rolled the paper up.

When he was finished, I felt stupid not knowing what it was in the first place. It was weed.

So that's what he meant by rolling up. Asher got his lighter out and light the joint. He took a drag out of it. He then passed it to me.

I stared at it for a moment and I didn't know whether or not if I should take it. I never smoked before, not even cigarettes and I heard the smell sticks to your hair and clothes. Even by being in this car, my hair was in danger of smelling like weed.

I shook my head. He then passed the weed to Jonah. Jonah then passed it to Sophia and she took it with ease and took a drag.

After the weed was done, Jonah and Sophia got out the car and walked back to the club but Asher and I stayed.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"Not much." I smiled, blushing. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer. When his lips touched mines, I tried hard not to do a little leap. Asher was a really good kisser.

Asher and I stayed in his car and made out. After a while, we decided it was time to reunite with Jonah and Sophia. Asher couldn't do it without smoking another joint though so I waited until he finished.

Afterwards, he looked super high.

"You're really pretty." He said as we walked back to the club.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"No," he says, "I mean it. Like one time I was hitting on this chick at the club and when my tongue was shoved down her throat, I couldn't stop thinking about how hotter...or is it more hot? Anyways even though she had big boobs, I like you more." I nodded in response.

How...sweet?

As Asher and I reentered the club, I realized something about myself; with Aaron and even Asher, I like guys who are emotionally unavailable and that's not who I want to be with so I came down to a conclusion:

I must stay away from Asher.

-----------------------------------------

Here comes the "I Hate Kassandra" crew LOL

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOWWW

PLEASE AGAIN, CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "THE PLAYER'S HEARTBREAKER"

http://www.wattpad.com/135275888-the-bad-boy%27s-heartbreaker-chapter-2