Chapter 2

| Chapter 2 | |

Dear Lincoln Kid,

It's funny that you said, “Bite me” because it reminded me of the time that a dog bit me at the pound. To further explain my story, I would have to tell you about dragon girl. See, there's this girl in my theater class and she always liked to talk about dragons. I don't know why but she just loved dragons, she loved them so much she even got a dragon tattoo on her back. Anyways, one day I got a phone call from dragon girl and I couldn't hear her that well because there was a lot of background noises but she kept begging me to come pick her up and she gave me her address to her location. The thing I always hated about myself is that I could never say no to people in need. I didn't really know dragon girl but she needed my help so I drove to the address she gave me and surprisingly, it was a pound. Walking in, the first thing I saw was dragon girl standing on top of the counter trying to fight off these animals. The next thing I knew, I was getting bit by a pit-bull. That was the last time I talked to dragon girl. Anyways, I have to apologize for my last letter because I lied to you; I don't feel invisible and Sophia is not my best friend. I'm actually the most popular girl in school and Sophia is this weird girl who sits at the back of my English class and just stare out the window. She moved here just last year because she lost both of her parents and had to move in with her grandparents. I wasn't lying about her being a loner though—she doesn't talk to anyone and no one talks to her. When she first moved here, I tried to be her friend but she hissed at me. Some people were afraid of her because there was a rumor going around that she was the one who killed her parents. I also wasn't lying about Mr. Garrison, he did step on me but he apologized the next day but his wife was going into labor and he was in a hurry. It's true about my parents too, they don't see me and they work a lot. My mom is a beautiful model and my dad is a lawyer and they both travel a lot. Anyways, you should tell me more about yourself. Are you male or female?

 XoXo

Kassandra L

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. Pretty boy number 1 is having another party and I couldn't find anything to wear. Do I go over the top sexy or do I go mysterious? I couldn't decide. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to answer it. I swung the door open and was met by a very gorgeous Aaron; he was dressed in all black—black jeans, black shirt, and black shoes. His hair was slick back and he even smelled gorgeous.

I couldn't help myself. I forcibly grabbed him by the hair and pulled me him closer to me. I breathed in his scent first and started kissing his neck as I wrapped my legs around him.

He dragged me towards our white couch without breaking our kiss. I started to unzip his pants as he already had my shirt off.

After an hour of fooling around with Aaron, I dragged him upstairs to my closet and forced him to help me decide what to wear to the party. Aaron is a very good wardrobe consultant. After rummaging through my closet for about half an hour, Aaron found me the perfect outfit; black leather shorts, a white plain t-shirt, my leather jacket and my black wedges. For makeup, I decided to go simple with just light mascara and very bright red lipstick.

I must admit, I look good.

I locked the door behind me as Aaron and I jumped into his Ferrari and drove to the party.

**

Next day at school was the worst.

I had a very bad hangover and I didn't do any of my homework.

Why would anybody throw a party on a school night? I would never know.

To make things worse, Aaron skipped school today. I would of skipped also but today was when we would get letters from the Lincoln kids.

For some reason, I looked forward to getting my letters and laughed at the things my pen pal wrote me. I had English first so I didn't have to wait to receive my letter.

I ripped open the envelop. I chuckled out loud as I went over the letter.

Dear Stupid (Probably blond) Bitch,

Eat shit and die

I stuffed it in my book bag and promised myself to save it just in case I needed a good laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Short chapter lol sorry

VOTE (20)

COMMENT (5)

PLS AND THANKU