Chapter 15

I know its short but I rather have it short and upload every week whereas I take forever to make it longer.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Asher's POV

Dear Lincoln Kid,

It's funny that you said, "Bite me" because it reminded me of the time that a dog bit me at the pound. To further explain my story, I would have to tell you about dragon girl. See, there's this girl in my theater class and she always liked to talk about dragons. I don't know why but she just loved dragons, she loved them so much she even got a dragon tattoo on her back. Anyways, one day I got a phone call from dragon girl and I couldn't hear her that well because there was a lot of background noises but she kept begging me to come pick her up and she gave me her address to her location. The thing I always hated about myself is that I could never say no to people in need. I didn't really know dragon girl but she needed my help so I drove to the address she gave me and surprisingly, it was a pound. Walking in, the first thing I saw was dragon girl standing on top of the counter trying to fight off these animals. The next thing I knew, I was getting bit by a pit-bull. That was the last time I talked to dragon girl. Anyways, I have to apologize for my last letter because I lied to you; I don't feel invisible and Sophia is not my best friend. I'm actually the most popular girl in school and Sophia is this weird girl who sits at the back of my English class and just stare out the window. She moved here just last year because she lost both of her parents and had to move in with her grandparents. I wasn't lying about her being a loner though—she doesn't talk to anyone and no one talks to her. When she first moved here, I tried to be her friend but she hissed at me. Some people were afraid of her because there was a rumor going around that she was the one who killed her parents. I also wasn't lying about Mr. Garrison, he did step on me but he apologized the next day but his wife was going into labor and he was in a hurry. It's true about my parents too, they don't see me and they work a lot. My mom is a beautiful model and my dad is a lawyer and they both travel a lot. Anyways, you should tell me more about yourself. Are you male or female?

Xoxo

Kassandra L

I crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it in my bag like I did with her other letter. Whoever this Kassandra chick was, she was annoying as fuck though I did find her story funny about the dog.

I averted my attention towards Mr. Darcy who already had begun his lesson. He drone on and on about this book we had to read called, The Great Expectation.

Sounds boring.

I never really understood school and why we have to attend 16 years of it including graduate school. Every year we learn stupid subjects when in reality we only need to know English and math [not including Algebra]. Why do I have to sit in a classroom learning about some dead dude who wrote a play about stupid teenagers called Romeo and Juliet? I want to be a race car driver, how would reading Romeo and Juliet or The Great Expectation help me?

I decided I couldn't take any more of this class. I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out.

I knew that if it was any other teacher, they would have sent a security guard after me but Mr. Darcy is a strong believer of free will.

I needed a smoke but I had to wait for Jonah. He had gym right now and nobody skip gym class because we always play dodge ball and if you are lucky, you get to see a girl's thong when she bends down.

I decided to wait out in my car and rolled my blunt before Jonah gets out of class.

I greeted Rosita like I usually with a kiss on the hood and hopped in the driver's seat.

No matter how many chicks I go through, Rosita would always be my bottom bitch; nobody would compare to her.

After I finished rolling up the blunt, I sent Jonah a quick text;

Me: I'm outside, waiting for u to smoke so hurry the fuck up

Since I had nothing else to do, I decided to write back to the annoying bitch called Kassandra.

Dear Stupid (Probably blond) Bitch,

Eat shit and die

Harsh I know but I never asked to be pen pals with a preppy girl.

The door to my passenger's side opened and Jonah got in.

It wasn't long before I had the joint lit up and took a big puff.

**

"Hello Asher." Jonah's mom greeted, pinching my cheeks. "You've gotten so big since I last seen you." Since I had nothing better to do, I went to Jonah's house after smoking.

"That was yesterday." I pointed out.

"I know," she winced, "you need to stop eating." I scowled while Jonah started laughing.

"How you doing momma jay?" I asked, changing the subject. Jonah's mom's full name is Janice but everyone just calls her Jay.

"Can't complain." She shrugged. "Why aren't you boys in school?"

"Early release," Jonah answered quickly. This is why Jonah and I make a great team; he's the brain and I'm the muscles. Jonah had this "good boy" image going on and was an easy liar.

"Well you boys have fun." His mom dismissed us. Jonah and I went up to his room.

"We need to come up with another plan to find Bradley Olson."

"How?" I asked, "he used a fake name so how we going to find him?"

"Can't you ask your pen pal if she knows anything?"

"No," I scoffed, "she's really annoying."

"We just have to get all of them I guess," he shrugged, "it's not like they don't deserve it."

It's crazy how much Lincoln kids hate those Jefferson prep kids—I don't know why we hate each other.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"Want to play video games?"

"Sure."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

VOTE (70)

COMMENT (15)

FOLLOW

A/N: No negative comments please. If you don't like the story its easy to just exist it without leaving a negative comment (I do it all the time). People you should know that:

I don't care about my spelling/grammar and I don't  care if you don't like the characters.

I just care about getting my story out there like everybody else

Criticism is welcome but I'm talking about people that comments, "This book is so stupid" like okayyy bye then

P.s Kassandra is not meant to be a whore. I never heard of a person having sex and is called a whore. A whore is having sex with multiple people without any emotional attachment.