Chapter 11

A/N: I was going to do three parts to Sophia's story but I decided to only do two parts so next chapter would be in Kassandra's POV

Also, how some people did not get the last chapter is beyond me. In Chapter 9, Kassandra asked Sophia about her life prior to moving to the school. Instead of just having Kassandra and Sophia have a conversation, I gave the readers an insight on Sophia's life so yeah!

Lastly, this book would prob have alot of spelling/grammar issues idgaf so if u are a grammar nazi uve been warned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey you made it!" A person yelled from behind. Brandon and I turned around and saw Russell running up to us. We exchanged knowing looks but regardless waited for Russell to catch up to us.

Russell tried and failed miserably to give one of those man hugs to Brandon and ended up poking himself in the eyes.

Man, what a geek.

I decided to get down to business since I don't have a lot of time before my parents found out that I snuck out. This happens every week; I want to go to a party or out with my friends and my parents say no and I sneak out; they call me and forced me to give them the address. They come get me embarrassing me in the process and then I get grounded for two weeks.

I left Brandon alone with Russell and went inside the cabin which unsurprisingly was filled with 95% of the school's sweaty student body. I squeezed my way through them which was almost close to impossible since everybody was glued to one another and went inside the kitchen.

Ever since I was introduced to Russell's cabin last year, I've been begging my parents to get me a cabin but they think I would misuse it.

I poured myself a drink from the beer tap and chugged it down.

When I was on my sixth cup of beer, Brandon finally reappeared along with some of our friends.

Brandon immediately poured himself a drink and wrapped his arm around me. I want to say that Brandon and I got together by faith but we got together by popularity; I was the most popular girl at school and he was the most popular guy and everyone thought we belonged together. Brandon is actually a great boyfriend and it helps that he's hot; he had Michael Kelso hair and amazing light brown eyes—he also happens to have a six pack.

"Who else is skipping tomorrow?" Leroy asked, giving us his lopsided grin. Leroy was Brandon's best friend and he was also going out with my best friend. It's hard to find a best friend in this world since girls are catty and vindictive but Sarah is all kinds of awesome.

"I am." Bethany chimed in. Bethany wasn't my favorite person in the world because she's one of those catty girls but she was part of the group and I couldn't really say anything.

Sarah and Brandon both agreed to skip tomorrow but I stayed quiet, not giving an answer. I didn't want my nerdy side to show because I knew I was going to school tomorrow; surprisingly I was an A average student and I had perfect attendance. 

While everyone chatted, I took out my phone out of my pocket to check any missed messages from my parents. I groaned out loud when I saw that my phone was dead.

Brandon noticed my frustration and asked, "What’s wrong?"

"Nothing," I shook my head, "can I use your phone for a second?"

"Sure." He took out his phone and handed it to me.

I left my friends in the kitchen and went upstairs to call my parents in one of the bedrooms.