Plaza

Gyoncorde Plaza

Hody and his men had captured the kind and the princes.

Pirate 1 : Captain Hody!!!

Pirate 1 : Princess Shirahoshi and Jinbe have fallen for our trap!!!

They both fall in the plaza.

Hody : Now this is more like it!! Jahahahaha!!

Says the shark fishman.

Hody : I thought you might show your face Jinbe... You know, I admired you back in the days when you still had guts.

Jinbe : What happened to you, Hody...?!!

Jinbe : You look completely different from when we saw you just now...!!!

Hody : Jahahahahaha... Well, I think that's everyone present and accounted for!!

Hody : This task was easier than I thought!! The only predictable factor remaining is the Strawhat pirates!!

Thousands of Fishmen pirates walk into the plaza.

Hody : Seventy thousands of armed Fishmen, ready to fight and thirty thousand of human slaves...

Hody : IN ALL, I HAVE BROUGHT INTO THE COUNTRY FROM THE FISHMEN DISTRICT A FULL HUNDRED THOUSAND OF OUTLAWS!!!

Pirates : YEAHHHHH!!!

Suddenly, someone yells from the crowd who was watching them.

Shirley : Causing a big ruckus like this in a public plaza... You boys have no class!!

Hody : Hm?

Shirley : Stop getting so carried away with yourself, Hody Jones!!

Hody : Now that's a face I haven't seen in a while... What do you want...?

Hody : Madam Shirley!!!

Shirley : Oh, I wanted to give you a warning that's all!

Shirley : I had a premonition, you see. Of a some certain men bringing about the destruction of the Fishmen Island.

Hody : Well, I guess destroying the old Fishmen Island is what we're doing. You saw my face in this vision, did you?!!

Shirley : I did not. The men who'll destroy this island...

Shirley : Is Straw hat Luffy and Red eye (Y/N)...!!!

Hody : What are you trying to say!!?

Shirley : I am merely telling you what I know. It is them who will tear apart this island not you!!

Hody creates a sprout of water and shoots her on the chest. Shirley falls on the ground.

Mermaid : Madam Shirley!!!