Grove (Sabaody Archipelago Arc)

Hachan : NYU! This is a good tea...

All the Sttaw hats were now on the deck with Camie, Hachan and Pappag.

Usopp : We can't go to Fishmen Island without going there first?

(Y/N) : Yes. Fishmen and mermaids can just dive underwater and go there directly. But we would die from the water pressure.

Franky : Yeah, even a submarine couldn't make it...

Pappag : Oi, red eye. Have you been there before?

(Y/N) : No.

Pappag jumps on the railing.

Pappag : All right. May I have your attention!! It looks like you guys really don't know anything. So you need to learn a thing or two about these seas... And who will teach?

Pappag : Me, of course!!

Pappag : First, there are two routes one can take to get to the "New World". But for outlaws like you, there's only one!!

Luffy : Why?

(Y/N) : Well you see, the first way is to make a request to the world government and cross the red line, passing through the "Marejoa". A pirate like us can't go from there.

Pappag becomes depressed.

Pappag : I... I didn't passed it to you...

Chopper : Do you walk across the Red line? What happens to the ship?

Pappag : You would leave the ship, and get a new one on the other side.

Franky : Leave the ship!!?

(Y/N) : Franky, we aren't taking that route so don't worry. We'll pass through the Fishmen Island on the ocean floor.

Camie : But the ocean floor route is very dangerous!

Pappag : Huh? Camie, I didn't pass it to you, now.

(Y/N) : There are monsters and sea kings and there are people who've there ships eaten the whole.

Chopper : I... don't think I wanna go Fishmen Island anymore...

Usopp : Me neither.

Nami : ..Hold on, (Y/N)-kun. You just said... "The whole ship", right?

Nami : What kind of ship can take you to the bottom of the sea!?

(Y/N) : This ship can.

Franky : But, this ship can't dive or anything.

(Y/N) : Don't worry about that. I know a guy who can help us.

Camie : You can get your ship coated at the island we're going to!!

Franky : Coating.

(Y/N) : Oi, guys. Look up front, we're here!

All the Straw hats look at the front.

Luffy : Oh!

Franky : Ah?

Nami : Wow... Beautiful.

Usopp : What's that?

Sanji : Something's flying around.

Brook : Look at that!!

Chopper : Ohhh!!

Robin : It's like a dream.

(Y/N) : Right? That's why this one of my favourite places.

Camie : That's the Sabaody
Archipelago!!

Luffy : Are... Are those soap bubbles!?

Camie and Hachan explains the Straw hats more about the island while (Y/N) just looks at the island.

(Y/N) : It's been a while...

Flashback

(Y/N) : WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!?

He says pointing at the island. (Y/N) was in a small boat with another person.

Ace : That's the Sabaody Archipelago. You're gonna love that island.

(Y/N) : You bet!!!

Ace chuckles.

(Y/N) : Let's go to that Ferris wheel first!!

Flashback End.

The Sunny was now docked and the the Straw hats were leaving.

Chopper : I wanna ride that Ferris wheel too, but am I allowed?

Nami : (Y/N)-kun! What did we come to the island for? Something about coating was mentioned earlier...

(Y/N) : We'll go meet the guy who does coating and he'll cover Sunny with resin.

(Y/N) : That'll help us to travel underwater.

Chopper : EEH!? Really!?

Then, Hachan request them not defy the world noble, which (Y/N) couldn't care less of.

The straw hats were now at the Grove 41.

Nami, Luffy, Chopper, Brook, (Y/N) and Robin were looking around the place. Hachan, Camie and Pappag were also with them.

(Y/N) : This place has many law less areas so be careful. This the place where people aiming for the New World gather so there are many pirates and marines around.

Hachan : And one more thing. Here, me and Camie aren't Fishmen it mermaids. On this island treat us like we are humans.

Luffy : Why?

Hachan : That'll make everything easier.

Robin : When in Rome, do as the Romans do, Luffy. Let's do as Octopus say.

Time skip brought to you by Luffy riding a bubble bicycle thing.

As the time skip said, not just Luffy all the Straw hats were riding the bubble bicycle thing. It was also know as Bon Chari.

(A/N : This looks like a colour spread lol btw (Y/N)'s Bon Chari is same as Luffy's)

(Y/N) : Be careful not to leave the island's atmosphere.

Luffy : Why?

Hachan : Because if you leave the atmosphere, the bubble will pop.

Luffy : Aaaah... So that's the reason my bubble popped.

Robin : Is that so? Then outside this Archipelago, you wouldn't be able to ride these bubble bicycles, right?

(Y/N) : Yes.

Hachan explains her more about it while (Y/N) and Luffy ride along side.

Luffy : Hmmmph.... But... I don't really don't get it, so... Let's just get... one...

Nami : Don't you get it! If you leave these islands for any reason then the soap bubbles just mysteriously pop.

Luffy : What!? They mysteriously pop? How's that possible!?

(Y/N) : But, we can get one if you want. I'm sure Franky can make something out of it.

Nami : (Y/N)-kun!!

Camie : Ah, but you can use them at Fishmen Island, Luffy-chin!! We have these soap bubbles on the ocean floor too.

Chopper : I want to go to Fishmen Island now. It's going to be awesome!

Luffy : What is it like...? No!!! I don't want to hear it yet!!