Bingo

Iceberg : It's about Nico Robin.

Nami : Do you know something?

Currently, Nami and Iceberg were having having a talk. (Y/N) was enjoying the head pats and was also listening to the conversation. Nami is still thinking that he's unconscious.

Iceberg : Did her attitude change when you came to this town.

Nami : Yes, very suddenly. She disappeared when we got here.. and then this morning.. she was your attempted assassin. When my friends finally found her... She said she wasn't coming back. We don't know what's going on. So we came here to ask why she had to leave the ship.

Iceberg : I'll tell you what I know...

He then started telling them about how the government was started there plan when they came to the town. He also told them about how Robin wanted the Straw hats to leave this island safely, on which (Y/N) suddenly perks up.

Nami : KYAAH!

(Y/N) : So you're saying she didn't betray us!?

Iceberg : Yeah..

(Y/N) then falls on the ground.

Nami : Oi! (Y/N), are you okay!?

(Y/N) : Yah, I'm just glad she didn't betray us.

(Y/N) : Aah! We've to find Luffy and Zoro! Thanks Iceberg-san!!

He says as he runs off to wake Chopper up.

Iceberg : Wait!! Straw hat and the there are done for! What do you plan on to do after all this!!?

Nami : As for Luffy, he won't die from just that. Everyone becomes weak when they are undecided. Look at him, as example...

She points at (Y/N) who is shaking Chopper to wake him up.

Nami : He was unconscious a while ago.

Iceberg nods in agreement.

Nami : When the others find out that they can save her. There strength will have no limit.

At the blue station

Announcer : Last train for Enies Lobby will depart at 11:00 pm. Due to the rising water level, please enter the ship from the second floor.

Robin was at the gate with some government officials.

In the background somebody lights a cigarette.

Sanji : Bingo.

Marine : The CP9 will be here in person.

Government official : Nico Robin. Get on board the sea train first.

Government official : Hurry up!! Oi, you guys take her quickly!!

Marines : Aye!!

Sanji : Government officials, some marines and Robin-chan..