Another Sea Train

After a brief explanation to Luffy and Zoro, Luffy speaks up.

Luffy : What's there to think about!? Let's set and go after them.

Zoro : There's no other way.

Luffy : Oi! Rope guy!! Lend us a boat!! By the way, is there another Sea Train?

Paulie : There's only one Sea Train in the world. Puffing Tom. It's a miracle that the legendary carpenters spent 10 years in cooperation to create.

(Y/N) : Then let us borrow a ship.

Luffy : Yeah, give us your strongest and fastest ship.

Paulie : Are you all idiots or something!? Don't you see how rough it is out there.

GLW 1 : Yeah! You can't sail in this weather!!

GLW 2 : It'd be suicide!!

Paulie : In the past, it has always been impossible to set sail during the Aqua Laguna. And now look at the ruins beneath us. Before now, Aqua Laguna hasn't ever caused even close to much this much damage.

Paulie : I won't give you a ship just so you can die out there. Just wait till the morning. The rest of you go to the shelters. We're done with the search.

Nami : If we wait until the morning, won't it be too late?

Nami : I know what kind of place Enies Lobby is... I remember you'd said that it's a government island. Isn't that where the Gate of Justice is?

(Y/N) : Gate of Justice my ass. It's just a big ass gate with a big ass government logo on it.

Zoro : How do you know that?

(Y/N) : You know, I'm somewhat of a information broker myself.

(Y/N) : It's also where the criminal court is. The fact that someone's take there is a evidence itself. The criminal would simply taken through an empty court house to a big ass gate.

(Y/N) : After passing through that gate there are only two places that you can go from that island. One is the Marine headquarters and the other is underwater prison Impel Down.

Paulie : IF YOU KNOW THAT MUCH, DO YOU STILL PLAN TO WAGE IN THE CENTER OF THE WORLD!??

GLW 1 : YEAH, FORGET IT!!

GLW 2 : EVEN IF YOU MAKE IT YOU'RE STILL DOOMED.

(Y/N) : Well in that case...

He looks at Luffy who's ready to go all out.

Luffy : WE'LL TAKE THE SHIP BY FORCE!!

As he finishes his sentence a wave crashes.

GLW : WHA- THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT!?

GLW 2 : SHOCKING!!

Chimney : Even the waves are angry!!

Paulie : Fine, You'll have too go through me first!

Kokoro : Hold it right there!!

Everybody turn there attention towards her.

Kokoro : Paulie's right. You're not thinking straight Straw hats.

Luffy : You're annoying!! It's not like you know!!

Kokoro : You think I don't know? You should hear me out first. If we let you go out like this. You'll just end up dead in a flash.

Luffy : Yeah, but we can't do anything about that here... We have to use a ship.

Kokoro : If you're determined to put your lives on the line for this... I'll start the Sea Train for you.