The Blazing Hell

(Y/N) : Great! This place is hotter!!

He, Luffy and Bon Clay climbed the wall and were currently in level 4

Bon Clay : Look down there...

Luffy and (Y/N) look down.

(Y/N) : They really don't have any mercy for the prisoners do they?

Luffy : What the hell is with the hot air and smoke?!! I can hardly stay standibg up!!

Bon Clay : Right!? But... The place you want to go is right down there! Level 4 the Blazing Hell!!

(Y/N) : Here I thought this was level 4..

Luffy : Man, I thought it was hot here, but it's a totally different level down there...

Bon Clay : It's just as you said, Mugi-chan... Level 4 is like a giant kettle!!

He explains them more about level 4 and also tells them about Iva the queen of Kammabakka Kingdom.

(Y/N) : Does he mean Ivankov...? So he's here...

Suddenly, they bear screams.

The look towards the right and saw three familiar faces. One was Minotauros, the second was Buggy and the third was, Mr. 3.

(Y/N) :*chuckles* We're in danger...

All of them start running/flying alongside with Buggy and Mr. 3.

Bon Clay : NGYAAAA!! Hold it!! Things were going so well, why'd you bring him back!!? And didn't you two were gonna escape!?

(Y/N) & Luffy : You wanted to come with us after all!!

Buggy : WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO TO HELL WITN YOU!!? NO WAY!! WE WERE HIDING, AND HE CAME FALLING FROM ABOVE!!

(Y/N) : Oops..

Buggy : I'VE NO IDEA WHY!!!

Mr. 3 : Jeez... I'm done... I should've left myself get captured!!

Buggy then tells them about his plan to fight back.

He stops and lifts his leg. A small canon ball shoots out. It hits the Minotauros causing a big explosion.

But the Minotauros was still conscious. Bon Clay kicks him. (Y/N) creates a big fist. Mr. 3 covers it with wax and does the same to Luffy. They both punch the Minotauros at the same time making him unconscious.

Everyone : YOSH!! WE TOOK OUT THE MOSNTER FROM HELL!!

Luffy : Aw, yeah!! Let's go to level 4.

Buggy & Mr. 3 stop jumping.

Mr. 3 : We've to escape here! Escape!!

Buggy : Yeah, we're trying to go up! Up!!

Luffy : Uwah! A huge lump of blood came out of my nose!!