Smiling (End of The (Y/N) Flashback)

A large crowd formed outside the Inn.

Citizen 1 : What's going on?! Why's there a Celestial Dragon here?!!

Citizen 2 : I just heard a gunshot!!!

Back in the room.

(Y/N) : What...?! Father..!?

(Y/N) : Damnit!!! I can't move!!!

The Celestial Dragon throws the gun back to the Govt. Official.

Officer : Augustus-sama!!! Let us-

Augustus : Shut up!! Liz... It's been so long... Lizbeth...

Liz : How.... How did you you find me...?!

Augustus : I tried finding you for past 8 months... without getting any attention.... It would've been a disrespect to our family if anyone knew that you went missing...

Augustus : Thanks to Payne... Who told the officers about you... Lizbeth... You really are a disrespect to the family....

(Y/N) : Shut up!!!

One of the officer and start to kicks him.

Officer : Don't you dare raise your voice, moron!!! He's a celestial!!!

Liz : Stay away!!! Nobody will touch him!!!

She orders the government officials.

Liz helps (Y/N) to stand up. He grabs the open window for the support.

Augustus : You're a Devil's Fruit user, aren't you? That bullet inside you is made of Sea stone. You can't move.

(Y/N) : Liz... Tell me... What's all this...? Is he really you father?!

Liz : Yes. He is my father. That day at Sabaody... When I met you... I was running away from my home...

(Y/N) : You should've told me... You idiot...

Liz : I wanted to live a normal life... No slaves... No nobility... So decided to run away...

Liz : He might be my father... But he never treated me right...

Augustus : All this time... You were living with this scum...!!!

He points at (Y/N).

Liz : Leave him out of this!!! He doesn't have anything to do with all this!!!

Augustus : YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME, GIRL!!!!

He slaps her on the face and Liz fell down.

Augustus starts to kick her.

Augustus : YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT!!! YOU'RE JUST A WOMAN!!!

(Y/N) : Stop it!!!

He tries to punch him but falls down.

Augustus stops and Liz slowly stands up.

Liz : Father... I'll... Go back with you... Just... just leave him alone...

Augustus : Why are you even helping this scum pirate?!! He deserves to be my slave!!!

Liz helps (Y/N) to stand up again with the support of window.

(Y/N) tires to heal her injuries but nothing happens.

Liz : It's fine. (Y/N) listen... I... Don't think we can get out of this...

She whispers in his ear.

Liz : Only one of us can survive....

(Y/N) : Oi?! What are you saying?!! You aren't going with him, right!?