Miracles

Currently, Luffy was fighting his way through the wolves in a jungle. Bon Clay was already knocked out because of blood loss.

(Y/N) was on sledge. A wolf goes to bite him but Luffy bites the wolf instead.

Luffy : What the hell... are you doing to (Y/N)!?

Luffy : GET BACK!!!

All the wolves fall down, unconscious.

After that, Luffy also fell down.

A person walks up to them.

Time skip Dattefuckingbayo!

Luffy wakes up because of some loud sounds.

Bon Clay : Creator of Miracles!! Emporio Ivankov!!!

Luffy looks at the stage. Bon clay was talking a big faced man. Everyone around the place were wearing fancy dresses.

 Everyone around the place were wearing fancy dresses

Luffy walks up.

Ivankov : Oh my, looks like the Straw hat-boy is up.

Bon Clay looks at Luffy.

Luffy : Are you Iva!? Please save my brother!!

Bon Clay : That's right!! He's been struck by Magellan's poison!!! There's no way to make an antidote, and he's reaching his limit...!!

Luffy : If you save him, I'll do anything!!

They both bow down to her.

Ivankov : Are you talking about hoodie boy?

Luffy looks up.

Ivankov : We're prisoners here. We're not the kind of people who help a wounded man out of goodness of there hearts!! Do know why we treated your wounds?

Ivankov : It's because that hoodie boy asked us to.

Luffy : (Y/N) did...!?

Ivankov : We started treating him ten hours ago!!

Both : Really!!?

Ivankov : It'll be rough. We shut him in the cave. He's been screaming non stop ten hours now...!! And it'll take another one and a half day.