Starvation Hell

At Marineford

Garp was laughing his ass off.

Garp : FUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

He was in a room with fleet admiral Sengoku.

Sengoku : What do you find funny about this, Grap!? In the midst of the situation that will shake all the seas of the world... Those idiots goes an actually makes it worse...!!

Sengoku : First Enies Lobby, and then the celestial dragon incident!! This is all completely unprecedented!!

Sengoku explain more about how the fails to catch "Golden Lion" 20 years ago.

Sengoku : Nobody have infiltrated Impel Down ever and the men spitting on that good name, the first intruder ever, are your grandsons again, Grap!!

Garp : They've done it again!! That's my grandsons for ya!!

Back at Impel Down.

(Y/N) : This place is freaking hot!!

He and the others were now in level 3 of Impel Down. All of them were sweating like hell.

Luffy : It sure is hot here. And eerily quiet.

Buggy : Level 3... What a place I've come to...

Buggy : YOU DRAGGED ME DOWN WITH YOU AGAIN!!

(Y/N) : Ah, the lion's out.

Mr. 3 : .... This place is really bad... for me with my wax powers.

He was melting.

(Y/N) : How the hell is it this hot in here!?

Mr. 3 : Heat from the floor below us, the burning hell, rises, and the prisoners are tortured by the lack of food and water. They're quickly reduced to half dead beings.

 They're quickly reduced to half dead beings

Mr. 3  This the level 3, Starvation Hell!! If we waste anytime here... We'll become like those prisoners in a heartbeat...!

(Y/N) & Luffy : Then let's hurry to level 4!!

Buggy & Mr. 3 : HELL NO!!

The four start to argue. At a distance, a guard speaks in a Den-Den Mushi.

Guard : They're all in position pull the net!!

Guard 2 : Roger.

A net suddenly pops out of the ground trapping all five of them, including Sphinx, inside.

Luffy : What!?

Mr. 3 : UWOOH!!

(Y/N) : We're trapped.

Buggy : HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!?

Luffy : It's a steel net...!!

He bites the net, trying to cut it. All four of them become weak.