Poison Vs Fire

Bon Clay : YOU CAN'T DEFEAT HIM!! LET'S JUST RUN!!

(Y/N) : Just take Luffy with you and run.

He turns back to Magellan.

(Y/N) : Poison, huh?

Magellan : That is correct, Red eye (Y/N)! Your breaking into this impregnable prison has sullied my name as chief warden... I know what you're after...!! I won't let you get to Portgas D. Ace!!

(Y/N) : So they know about that too...

Magellan : After this, we're going to have nice long talk, about how you two got this far...

(Y/N) : Sorry, I'll pass.

Magellan : That's futile.

His while body covers in poison.

Bon Clay : NO!!!

Magellan : Hydra!

(Y/N) fly away and the Hydra follows him. He fly down to the fire lake and lights up his hand. He throw a fire ball at the hydra and it melts.

Magellan spits a poison ball in the fire lake and it causes a big blast.

The whole place start to cover with purple smoke. (Y/N) start to cough and sneeze.

(Y/N) : Tear gas!?

Magellan travels through his Hydra towards (Y/N).

He takes out his horns to stab (Y/N). But he dodges the horn. The rock behind him start to melt.

Magellan tries to stab him again but (Y/N) uses his scythe to deflect it. The horn hits the ground melting it. (Y/N) lands on the ground.

Magellan jumps down too.

Magellan : ...You still don't feel don't feel giving up quietly...?

(Y/N) tries to catch his breath.

(Y/N) :... You think... I'll give up... when my brother's life is... on the line..!?

He stands up again and lights his wings.

(Y/N) : DEATH SHOT!!

He kicks Magellan on his stomach. His leg cover in poison.

(Y/N) flinch in pain.

(Y/N) : This burns like hell....

Magellan falls on his knees.

Magellan : You actually brought me to my knees... A cornered rat can be fearsome..!! But the poison on your legs is more than enough to steal your ability to move...

(Y/N) fly up.

Magellan : Posion Blowfish!!

(Y/N) : TWIN SHOT!!!