Reunion

Zoro and Kin'emon tried to save Law but Fujitora and Doflamingo beat them.

Luffy : I'm coming right now!!!

He grabs the bar and falls down.

Luffy : Oh yeah.... these bars are made of Sea stone....

Usopp : Oi!! What's going on there?!!

(Y/N) : One of the Admirals are here...

Everyone : EEEEEHHHHH!!?

Franky : There's an Admiral in Dressrosa?!!

Doflamingo picks up Law and floats up along with Fujitora.

Doflamingo : We can talk at the palace, Fujitora!! If you cooperate with me, I'll let you have these brats' heads.

Fujitora : I'll listen to what you have to say, Heavenly Demon... But I haven't made my decision yet.

They both fly away.

(Y/N) : Traffy!!!

The marines try to get Zoro and Kin'emon but they run away. After running around the Colosseum, they stop in front of Luffy and (Y/N).

Zoro : You guys! Hurry up and find a way out!! We'll be running around the area waiting for you!!

Luffy : Got it!!

(Y/N) : Let's hurry. Traffy's "Voice" hadn't disappeared yet!!

Luffy : Yeah, let's hurry!

(Y/N) an Luffy start to run to the exit.

Brook : GYAAAAAAAAH!!!

He yells in the Den-Den Mushi.

(Y/N) : Oi!! What's wrong?!!

Brook : I... It's...

Brook : IT'S BIG MOM'S PIRATE SHIP!!

Brook : What is one of the Yonko's ship doing here?!!

Everyone : Eeeehhhh?!!

(Y/N) : Oi, is she there on the ship!?

Sanji : I don't know but those guys from Fishman Island are there. It looks like they're after Ceaser.

The Big Mom Pirates fire canons at Sunny.

(Y/N) : Listen, y'all. Don't lead the ship here. We can't handle all of them at the same time..!! Not right now.

Nami : He's right, Sanji-kun. I'm not saying this because I'm scared! There are three cards we're fighting with Doflamingo over!! "Ceaser" the "Smile factory" and for some reason "Momonosuke".

(Y/N) : I don't care about the third one though. But I agree, we haven't destroyed the factory yet but we've Ceaser and Pervy brat with us.

Nami : Traffy-kun was fighting to save these cards. If head back now we're practically handing them back to the enemis...!!