What Makes You Beautiful

Summary: It's just a song imagine...nothing triggering or anything like that! Just an imagine that'll tell you how beautiful you are :)

House: Doesn't matter 

Year: 6th (He's not a death eater just for this one imagine)

Blood: Doesn't matter

Draco's POV:

You're insecure, don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or

Y/N is always so insecure. She hates it when people stare at her. She just hates center of attention. 

Don't need make-up to cover up

Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough

Her friends always told her that she looked pretty anyway but she never listens. She would even wear makeup even if she don't have to go to classes, just to satisfy herself. I've never even seen my girlfriend's bare face. 

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else, but you, ooh

I gazed at her longingly from across the room. Why doesn't she show me what she really looks like? There's always that colored substance in my way. Of course, she looked beautiful with makeup, but I want to see her. Just Y/N. 

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful

Her smile makes me go crazy. It makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter around and my heart starts beating like it's the end of the world. 

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm lookin' at you, and I can't believe

I thought of a plan. I'll ask her friends for some makeup wipes. When I meet up with her later tonight, I'd wipe away the one thing stopping me from seeing my beautiful girlfriend. 

You don't know, oh-oh

You don't know you're beautiful, oh-oh

That's what makes you beautiful

"Hey uh...Y/F/N? Do you have any makeup wipes?" I snuck into the girls Y/H dorm for this. 

"Draco? What are you doing here? Y/N left to go to the library. And why do you need makeup wipes?" Y/F/N raised an eyebrow at me suspiciously. 

"I want to see Y/N's bare face! Give. Me. Makeup. Wipes." I demand. 

"You'll need a couple if you're going to get rid of the makeup on Y/N's face," She told me. I just nodded and dashed out of the room. On the way to the library, I quickly pocketed the small package full of makeup wipes. 

So c-come on, you got it wrong
To prove I'm right, I put it in a song
I don't know why you're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes

I walk into the library to see Y/N sitting in our usual spot. She had her head down as she read. Her hair fell in her face slightly and she brushed it behind her ear with her hand. I smile. "Hey babe! Sorry I'm late!" I exclaim. 

Y/N looks up from her book and smiles at me and I could feel my heart go crazy. Damn, what's this girl doing to me? "Hey Draco." Goodness if she looks this pretty with makeup, how pretty would she look without makeup?

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else, but you, ooh

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful