Day at the Mall

Year: After the war 

Blood: Half-blood

House: Doesn't matter

Draco's POV:

Y/N walked around excitedly. The large building we were in had so many stores in it. At least 500 different clothing brands and other types of stores. 

"Hey let's go here!" She grabs my hand and drags me into the dimly lit store. I read the sign just before we walked in. Hollister? What's a Hollister?

She started sifting through racks of shirts when I saw a couple jumpers with hoods on them in the men's section. "Hey, babe?" 

"Hmm?" She turned to look at me. God she's so cute...

"I'll be over there, yeah?" I make sure she knew where I was. There's so many guys here that could try something and I wanted to make sure she could find me if needed. 

 I reluctantly make my way over to them and take a look at the soft, warm material. I held up a dark green one. I grab a gray colored one and a black one. 

I find Y/N holding up two shirts, her back to me. One was white and the other was red. It looked as if she was deciding between the two. After a moment, she placed down the red one and kept the white one with her. 

"Y/N look what I found!" I say excitedly showing her the different color jumpers. "Which one should I get?" 

"Hmmm..." She took the different jumpers and held them up to my chest. "They all would look so great on you! Get them all. Oh, and don't expect me to not take these from you some day." 

"I figured, darling." 

"Oh these would look really nice with jeans." She led me to a table covered with different colors of jeans from gray to black to the classic blue. 

"I'm going to go over there." She pointed to a rack of assorted tops, skirts, jeans, pants, and a bunch of other things in a section called clearance. I nod and gaze curiously at the jeans--which were all ripped. 

I picked out a pair of black ones and a pair of blue ones and was about to ask Y/N about the sizes and which one I should get but when I turn to find her, I see that there was a guy standing uncomfortably close to her. His hands were all over her. I felt disgusted but I knew it wasn't Y/N's fault. I march over to them and push the guy away from my girlfriend. 

Y/N's POV: (Could be uncomfortable idk just warning you)

I was sorting through the clearance rack and was about to grab a t-shirt I liked when someone came up behind me and placed their hand on my waist. At first, I thought it was Draco, but their touch was nothing like his. I turn to be face to face with a guy with dark, curly hair and slightly tan skin. 

"Hey there beautiful." He whispers like he was trying to seduce me. 

"Um...hi?" I answer awkwardly. I was too nice to push him away even though he really made me uncomfortable.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing shopping alone this fine day?" He placed his hand on my waist and moved it lower. 

"I'm here with someone" I say and try to move away, but he moved closer. His hand was now placed on my butt. I look around for anyone to help me. No one seemed to notice this creepy guy. 

"And who are you here with?" He whispers to me again. This time, his lips were dangerously close to my ear. They were pressed against my cheek and then moved down to my jaw.

"Please stop!" I exclaim, trying to get someone's attention. Suddenly, the guy was pushed away from me harshly. Another arm was wrapped around me but this one was safe and secure. Draco. I had tears in my eyes by now. I just got touched by a man who wasn't Draco. 

The guy's eyes widen and he scrambled away without saying anything. Draco turned to me. "Shhh it's okay now...he's gone. I won't let anyone lay a single finger on you." He whispered and I just buried my head into his chest and broke down in tears. I can't believe that just happened. 

"I've got you love. I'm not leaving your side again." Draco held onto me protectively. I felt safe in his arms. 

"Th-thank you...Draco, that was so scary. You-you aren't mad?"

"Why would I be mad? It wasn't your fault. It's mine for leaving you alone for such a long time. There are so many guys like that and I need to be able to protect you from all that."

The rest of the day included walking around the mall while holding hands with Draco. Draco carried my bags for me though I felt bad about it later. He ended up being absolutely exhausted at the end of the day. 

Did you guys like this one? Be honest! 

OMG ok so I was playing Among Us and my name in the game is SortingHat. Someone named Accio and someone named Draco joined my game lmao