My Everything

House: Slytherin

Year: 6th

Blood: Pure

Summary: You were forced to become a death eater because Voldemort knew that you were powerful and smart. Draco being that protective boyfriend he is made a promise to you. 

Y/N's POV:

I sat in my dorm room with a textbook and a couple pieces of parchment in front of me. This place was my most favorite place in the whole world--Hogwarts. It was the place I made close friends, learned spells and charms, played my favorite sport, and met my amazing boyfriend Draco. 

Only, there was something that changed everything. Draco's parents forced him into being a death eater. My boyfriend, who was all bark--no bite, who wouldn't hurt a fly, was fighting on the wrong side. And now I will be too. I got marked a few weeks back during the winter holiday. 

Some holiday it was for me. It was more like hell. The hideous, dark, terrifying mark was plastered across my forearm. I hated it. Why? Why did I have to do this? And why couldn't I bring up the courage to tell Draco? 

I sigh. Even studying wasn't working. Why was I put in Slytherin? Why couldn't it be Hufflepuff? Or Ravenclaw? Or even Gryffindor? I wasn't like them at all! I'm scared and weak.

I took a deep breath as I realized that I should tell Draco. He doesn't deserve to be lied to. I stood and grabbed a jumper as it was quite cold and pulled it over my head. 

I walk around timidly, not sure where Draco would be. My first guess was the boy's dorms, so I was about to make my way there when I heard his voice from the common room. 

I change directions and found myself standing in the Slytherin common room where Draco sat by Blaise. Draco was feeling really down now because of the dark mark that was permanently etched on his arm. His friends and I tried hard to make sure he wasn't feeling too down. Blaise managed to get a small, weak chuckle out of him.  

I walk up behind him and place a hand on his shoulder. "Draco? Ca-can I tell you something?" I ask him, timidly biting my lip. 

Draco's eyebrows creased with worry. "Yes of course!" He stood and took my hand in his much larger one. "Come on, let's go sit over here." He lead me over to a couch on the other side of the common room. 

"Hey, mate. I'm going back to the dorms." Blaise said quickly before leaving. Huh. Weird. Normally, he'd stay and then tease us about being 'hopelessly in love'. 

"Alright...what did you want to tell me?" Draco asked before gently taking both my hands in his and lightly rubbing them. "And why are your hands so cold?" He knew that when I was upset or scared, my hands would turn cold. 

"I uh..." A soft whimper left my lips and I completely broke down in tears. Draco pulled me into his chest. Not knowing the exact reason for my tears, he lifted his right hand while keeping his left tightly around me. His right hand effortlessly combed through my H/C hair in a soothing sort of way. 

"Shhh darling, what's wrong? Baby? You can tell me what's going on." He pressed a kiss into my hair, then pulled away to see my face. 

"V-Voldemort...He-I-Draco..." I couldn't even bring myself to tell him what happened. 

"What about Voldemort? What did he do to you? Huh?" When I didn't answer, he muttered under his breath, "I'm going to kill him for this. I'm going to kill him for hurting you." Draco gently cupped my face. "Darling, please. Tell me what he did." 

"I..." Instead of telling him, I just lifted my sleeve to reveal the dark mark. "S-Sorry...Draco I didn't want to. He forced me. He said that if I didn't do it, he'll kill everyone I love...including you." Fear washed over me again and I broke down in tears once again. 

Draco stared at my arm, his expression was unreadable. Suddenly, he let out a cry in frustration and pulled at his hair. "How could you have let this happen? Why would you let him do that to you?" He sounded angry, so I stood and slowly backed away, only to have Draco step closer and closer to me. 

My back hit the wall. Draco was still yelling at me, asking me why I couldn't have stopped Voldemort. When Draco stepped closer, I flinch and cower slightly. Immediately, he froze but I didn't move from my position--my hands in front of my face and my body turned away from him slightly. 

His hands gently pulled mine away from my face and he pulled me into his arms, letting me cry into his chest. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you...it's just that...you're my everything. I couldn't bear to lose you like that. You shouldn't be on this side. It's dangerous. I-I'll protect you. I promise. I swear to you on my life that I'll protect you from him if it's the last thing I do." 

His words echo around in my mind. I'm his everything? He's my everything. 

"Draco, no. Don't say that. You will not die trying to save me. What will I do if you die? Who would my future be with? No. Don't you dare say that." I look up at him. "We'll be okay...right?" My voice was small but I got his attention. 

"I'll do everything I can to make sure we'll be okay. And don't worry love. You're not getting rid of me that easily." I manage to smile a bit and I lean in slightly to press a kiss against his lips. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Hello! Thanks for reading this one! :) VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!

also i'm like only a few followers away from 100! Thank you guys!