I'm Cold

Year: 5th

House: Not mentioned

Blood: Not mentioned

Y/N's POV:

I pull my thin jacket tighter around me as the cold air swirled around, but it didn't do much to keep me warm. Why didn't I wear a thicker jacket? 

Hogsmeade was the one freedom of ours that Umbridge hadn't taken away and I was going to get the most of it even if it was freezing outside. 

My eyes scan the white blanket of snow for my boyfriend, Draco. It was a challenge though because he could totally blend in with the scenery. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my eyes, covering them. "Guess who?"

"Draco!" I exclaim and turn to hug him. 

"Hey, Y/N." At that moment, the wind blew even harder and I snuggle closer to my boyfriend. Draco chuckles softly before holding me even tighter. "Want my jacket, love? That one isn't going to keep you very warm."

I shook my head. "I'm fine Dray." I say and pull away from his warmth. Immediately, the cold air hit me again. 

He took my hand before leading me into the village. "You want something warm to drink?"

"Ye-yeah. That would be nice." I say. Draco smiles and drags me into Three Broomsticks where we had warm butter beer. 

"Love, are you sure you don't want my jacket?" Draco raised an eyebrow at me and grabbed my hands gently. 

"Yeah. I don't want you to get cold." A soft chuckle left Draco's lips. 

"Don't worry about me. I'll be alright. I know you're cold and I know you want my jacket." I roll my eyes at my boyfriend. He's always so caring and protective. He would make sure that I am 100% comfortable. 

"You know what, I'll ask you if I really want it, okay?" I say gently. 

"Okay." The two of us spent most of our time in Three Broomsticks. We talked and laughed until Harry, Hermione, and Ron walk in and I wave to them. 

"Why'd you just wave at Pottah?" I roll my eyes. Here we go again. 

"I waved at all three of them, Draco. Besides, they're my friends. And why do you say his name like that?" I smile a little at the cute way he says Potter. 

"Pottah? Isn't this how everyone says it?" 

"Potter, Draco, not Pottah." I smile as he tries to pronounce his enemy's name correctly. 

"Pottaaaa? No, Pottah? Okay, I can't say it." A giggle escapes my lips. 

"Shut up!" He whined. 

We walk out of Three Broomsticks a while later, ready to go to Honeydukes. As soon as we walked out and we felt a blast of cold air, I shivered. "Draco?"

"Hmm?" He looked down at me. 

"Can I have you're jacket? I'm cold." A smile appeared on Draco's lips. 

"All you had to do was ask, love." He pulls his jacket off and places it around my shoulders and poked my arms through the sleeves. Draco's jacket was much thicker than mine. It was lined with fur on the inside so it was nice and warm and it smelled just like him. 

"Thank you!" I say happily and then grab his hand and dragged him to Honeydukes. I promised that I'd buy him something for letting me borrow his jacket, but he never let me. 

"But why can't I buy you anything?" Draco smiled. 

"I don't need anything. I have you. What else would I want?" He leaned down and pressed a kiss against my lips. He even did the cliche dip!

"I love you, you idiot."

"I love you too." 

Ahhh sorry for something so shitty! I haven't had much motivation to write but I'll try! Hopefully I'll write another part for Billionaire soon!