Idiot Older Brother

House: Anything but Slytherin

(Draco's little sister)

Warning: This could possibly triggering idk (just to let you know)

Being Draco Malfoy's little sister was hard enough. Father never wanted a daughter. Hell, he didn't want another child. I was a mistake. Not supposed to exist. Then, when I went to Hogwarts, two years after my brother, I got into Y/H. My whole family is a line of pureblood Slytherins. I'm a disappointment. 

As soon as I got sorted, things became a little different for me. My older brother, who was normally protective, hated me. Bullied me because I am a disappointment to the Malfoy family. Father couldn't rely on my to do anything, so he always had Draco do everything. Mum was the only one who cared for me when I come home from Hogwarts. 

Your Fourth Year:

I was walking back to the Y/H common room when I was stopped by Pansy, the girl obsessed with my brother. Honestly, I don't see why she likes him. He's such a git. "Hey ugly! Where are you going?" I try to ignore her and walk away. She grabbed my H/C hair and pulled me back. I cried out in pain. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU, BITCH!"

"Leave me alone." I mutter, not wanting to put up with her. I try to walk away, but she grabbed my hair even more harshly, and yanked on it, making me stumble and fall. 

"You aren't worth being a Malfoy. Only the best can be Malfoys. You don't even deserve to be alive!" Pansy yelled in my face, her spit spraying me. "So, why don't you do everyone a favor and jump off the astronomy tower? That way, everyone can me happy. At least there won't be a total waste of oxygen!" A waste of oxygen? That's all I was?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat down at my spot at the end of the table, away from everyone so I don't bother anyone. I sigh and look down at my food. I wasn't hungry at all today. No one ever came and talked to me anymore. No one tried to make me smile. Why should I have to keep going like this? Maybe Pansy is right. I should just do everyone that favor and jump off the tower. At least I know my family will be happy. I won't be an embarrassment to Draco or my father. My mother must only love me out of pity as no one else in my family does. 

I get up and walk out of the Great Hall. What I didn't notice was that four people saw me and actually cared. The golden trio and Draco. 

I never realized, but the golden trio ended up following me up to the astronomy tower. I stood at the edge, thinking. Should I at least write a good-bye letter to those who love me? No. Why should I when no one cared? 

I was about to step over the edge when I heard "Y/N NO!" Hermione? I turn around to see Ron and Hermione standing a few feet away. Harry had run out of the tower. Who knows why.

"Don't come closer. If you do, I'll jump." I say, cautiously, hoping they would. That would only make it easier for me. 

Suddenly, Harry ran back in, Draco in tow. Draco's eyes were full of worry. I knew that it would be now or never, so I lean forward, allowing myself to fall, but before gravity could do it's job, a strong force pulled me back. "NO!" I yell. "LET GO OF ME!" But the strong grip only tightened as I struggled to escape. I realize that my brother was the one who grabbed me. He pulled me back, away from the ledge. Once we were far away from the ledge, he let me go. 

I turn only to see my older brother crying. My brother? Draco Malfoy? Crying? "Who convinced you to do this? Y/N/N? Tell me. Please just don't scare me like that again." He mumbled, grabbing me and holding me tightly. Tears welled up in my eyes. I had no idea that my brother could be so caring and protective. I let out a soft sob.

"I-I...it's a long story, Draco." I say softly. He finally pulls away to see my face. He gives me that look like "You can tell me." 

I sigh. "P-Pansy...she's been saying things...like I am not worthy of being a Malfoy...and I'm a waste of oxygen." I say the last part quietly, hoping he didn't hear it. 

"SHE WHAT?" My brother is like a volcano. You never know what he'd react to. "SHE CALLED MY SISTER A WASTE OF OXYGEN?" He was beyond pissed. 

The two of us never realized that Harry, Ron and Hermione were still standing there watching us. Hermione looked shocked at what she had just heard while Ron and Harry were still drawn on the fact that Draco could be caring and protective. 

"I'm going to kill that pug-faced bitch." Draco muttered before walking off.

Hermione quickly pulled me into a hug while Ron and Harry jog after Draco, not knowing exactly what to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I was walking to the Great Hall for breakfast. I sat down at my normal spot, but then Draco and a few of his friends came and joined me. "Are you allowed to do this?" I ask, worried because I know my brother gets in trouble quite a lot. 

"Who cares?" He asked and laughed, gently nudging me with his shoulder. He looked at my plate, which was empty. "You should eat. Look at you, you're so tiny!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, I found out Draco had landed himself detention for sitting next to me during breakfast. What I heard after that made my day. Pansy was now expelled, and was not coming back. 

so I had time to write another one! I honestly love the idea of Draco being your brother idk why tho. I hope you liked this one!