Billionaire Part 1

So I might make this into like a mini series but it depends on how well I do on it!

This is an AU that takes place in the modern world (Smart phones, private jets, computers...)

Background: Draco Malfoy inherited his father's (WEALTHY) company, Malfoy Corp. and Lucius wants him to get married. Your parents own a large company that used to make a lot of money but now is in danger of falling apart. Since your father was friends with Lucius (Though you and Draco have never met) they made a deal: You marry Lucius's son and Malfoy Corp would aid your family's business by combining the two companies. You've heard that the dashing and spoiled Draco Malfoy was a total jerk and you didn't want to marry him, but you did for your parents. 

Y/N's POV:

My parents and I sat down on a white leather couch while the Malfoys sat in front of us. Mr. Malfoy held a couple of legal documents in his hands. "My son should be here soon. Sorry for the delay. He's normally very punctual." Lucius Malfoy has such a formal voice. Am I really going to be marrying into such an uptight family?

"That's alright Lucius." My father said to his old friend. The two were apparently best buddies in secondary school.

"So, Y/N. You're still studying, aren't you?" I nod shyly. "What are you going to be mastering in?"

"I'm in Med School right now but I minored in Entrepreneurship as well as taking Pre Med classes."(Lmao I'm a high school student who doesn't know how college works) Narcissa Malfoy sounded much less formal--casual in fact, but still intimidating. She nodded approvingly. 

My parents continued the small talk between my soon-to-be-in-laws as I sat nervously. Why do I have to have this arranged marriage?

Currently, my mother was gossiping with Narcissa and my father was talking about politics. Suddenly, the large doors to the room opened and in came a guy with neatly combed platinum hair and pale complexion. His suit was perfectly tailored to fit his lean and muscular body. A playful smirk adorned his lips as he walked in with confidence and a swagger of a high level. 

"Sorry I'm late, father. What did you call me for?" He raised his eyebrow slightly, not even bothering to glance at the other three people in the room--only looking at his father and mother. 

"We have found you a bride." Narcissa cut in. "This is our son Draco. Draco, you'll be marrying this young lady, Y/N." 

Draco eyed me up and down before looking back at his parents, shooting them a look. I knew exactly what he was thinking: You want me to marry this thing? She's ugly and not to mention, dirt poor!

As soon as Narcissa shot Draco a dirty look, he calmed down slightly and turned to face us. 

"There will be no objections to this wedding. F/N (father's name) and I were good friends and I am sure that this match is perfect. Draco, we've looked for a bride for years now and none are as polite and sweet as Y/N. You will marry her and that is that." Lucius's stern voice and deadly stare were not enough to quiet his complains. 

"Father, I have no time for this nonsense." For such an attractive guy, he sure was a dick. Another stern glare was sent to him, but the whines didn't stop. 

"Draco, come." Narcissa pulled Draco aside to talk to him. 

Draco's POV:

"Mother, I don't want to get married! You know that! And she's so...so-- "

"Pretty? Smart? Too perfect? What is your problem, son? You're embarrassing your father!"

"But why? Why do I have to marry her?"

"Because your father made a deal with the L/Ns and it includes expanding Malfoy Corp. So it's crucial this wedding takes place."

I sigh. "Fine. But that doesn't mean I'll fall in love with her. As soon as I can, I'll divorce this bitch and find a girl for myself!"

"Draco! She's a nice girl. She's smart and nice and so so pretty! What more could you want in a girl?"

"You wouldn't get it, mother." I mutter. Why would she understand. I bet this girl knows about the deal and only wants to marry me for the fame or money or some shit like that. 

My mum rolled her eyes at me and dragged me by the sleeve of my coat back to the living room. 

"Shall we have the two sign the documents?" Ugh. Why do I have to do this?

Without saying another word, I scribble my signature next to Y/N's on the document. Her signature looks like something that is printed because it's totally flawless...just like her...Draco what the hell are you thinking?

My phone rang and I excuse myself from the living room. I have to get back to work.  

OK so I know this is short but I'll write the next part soon!

How do you like workaholic Draco? I'll describe him better in the next part. Should I make a separate book for this?