That TikTok

Well here I go with another one based off of  the "Kissing my Best Friend" one I wrote. y'all are just gonna have to see what this one is. 

Y/N's POV:

I giggle as I set up the camera in the corner of the room, using the curtains to somewhat hide it. I hit record quickly before moving away as soon as Draco came into the room. 

"Hey love." He whispered before pulling me onto my bed and making me sit down next to him. 

"Hey Draco." I smile before motioning for him to come closer. He gladly did thinking I was going to give him a kiss. Instead, I gently place my hands on his chest and push him off the bed. Draco yelped in surprise before I attack him, tickling his sides. 

He laughed, yelling at me to stop. "Y/N ahhhahhaha nooo stop that!" Although I had a good start, Draco was still much stronger than I was. He stopped my hands from tickling him anymore although I may have let him, or else my plan wouldn't have worked.

Instead, I was ambushed and started squealing, trying to get him off of me. I may have snorted a couple times before saying "Jason stop that!" Suddenly Draco froze. 

"What did you say?" His eyebrows creased with concern and his eyes filled with sadness. It was hard for me to stay serious. 

I let out a nervous laugh just to make it extra believeable. "What? I said babe."

"No. You said Jason." 

"What no. I said babe. I promise, Draco." He rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah right. You're cheating on me with someone named Jason, aren't you?" Suddenly it hit me that I went too far with this. "Who. Is. Jason?"

"No Draco I would never do that! I promise." I exclaim, desperate to convince him. 

"Oh yeah? Then why did you call me Jason? If I wasn't good enough for you, why didn't you just say so?" He looked at me sadly and started turning around. 

"Draco! It's a TikTok trend! I swear! Look, the camera is right there!" I plead, hoping he'd believe me. Draco turned and looked in the direction of my hand, pointing to the curtains where I hid my phone. 

"So...you aren't cheating on me with someone?" He asked softly. 

"No Draco. I'd never do that. I just wanted to make one of those TikToks I see on my for you page." I stand and gently cup his face in my hands. "I promise." I lean upward slightly, connecting our lips for a second before pulling away. "Besides, I love you." I say before hugging him around the waist, snuggling my head into his chest. "I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to make you upset." My voice cracked a little. I never wanted to hurt him. 

"It's alright babe. I love you too, you know. Just scared me a little. I don't want to loose you." Draco's hands ran through my hair, smoothing it down. 

"You won't. I'm not going anywhere. I love you too much to leave you. Oh and Jason is a book character. Jason Grace. From The Heroes of Olympus. They're such good books. I'm gonna have to make you read them."  

"Oh no. You are not going to make me do extra reading. Snape already has us do so much."

My eyes narrow. "Maybe I do have a crush on Jason Grace."

He gasped. "Hey!" 

I laugh and lean in to give him another kiss. "I love you, you idiot."

Heyyyy it's been a while. Well I just got this random idea buuut I hope you like it! <3 thanks for reading!