Jealous~Request for @dracomalfoysringss

for 

Year: 6th

House: Anything but Slytherin

Y/N and Draco were dating though no one knew it. The two had been dating since their fifth year but never went public because of Y/N's house. She wasn't a Slytherin. Now they were in their sixth year and Draco was acting kind of off. He only sent her a couple letters and when she asked if they could meet up he'd say that he was busy or didn't reply. Today, Y/N wanted to confront him in front of the entire school. She was fed up with it all. 

Why couldn't he meet up with her? Were they even dating? It made her miserable and angry all at the same time. She sat down at the Y/H table. She looked around for Draco and sighed when she didn't see him. 

"You okay?" Her friend asked. She just nodded and picked at the food on her plate. Will things ever get better between her and Draco? 

About half way through dinner, someone walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. Y/N turned to face a boy with dark hair and green eyes. "Hey Harry." She greeted. Harry was always a good friend to Y/N. It's just that Draco got quite jealous when she'd talk to him...that was when he still talked to her though. 

"I...um I was wondering if...if you would go-go on a date with me?"Ginny, Hermione, Ron and the rest of the Great Hall were all staring at Harry in shock. Everyone knew Ginny had a thing for Harry and up until now they thought he had a thing for her too. 

Y/N thought of Draco. They pair hadn't officially broken up but she thought it was rude if she went on this date. On the other hand, she didn't want to be mean. "I'm sorr-- " She was cut off.

" --She can't go on a date with you Potter." Draco slowly walked towards Harry and Y/N. 

Harry's brows furrowed together. "Why not, Malfoy?"

"Because, Potter, THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Draco was beyond pissed that his enemy, the boy who turned down his handshake, asked his girlfriend on a date. Harry backed away. 

"Well it's not like I could have known! You don't even talk to her! What kind of boyfriend are you?" Harry turned to Y/N. "I'd treat you better than this bloody git ever could-- " A pale fist collided with Harry's cheek. 

"Don't you dare..." Draco pulled his arm back again to shoot another punch towards Harry but Y/N stopped him. "Draco STOP!" She exclaimed and grabbed his arm gently. 

Draco stopped to look at his girlfriend. She had an expression of horror as two boys fought over her love like siblings fighting over who hugs their mum first. The protective gleam in his eyes faded away and was left with a twinkle full of love. He shoved Harry one last time before grabbing Y/N's hand and leading her out of the Great Hall. 

"Look, I'm sorry...we decided that we wouldn't go public but I couldn't just let him ask you on a date!" Y/N shook her head. 

"It's fine Draco. But why did you stop talking to me? You've only sent me a couple letters and when I asked if we could meet up and you never replied!" Y/N had tears in her eyes by now. "Do you still love me?"

Now Draco's eyes brimmed with tears. "Of course I still love you. I'll always love you. I...it's just that so much has been going on. I should never have pushed you away."

"You could have told me! I would have helped you in any way I could!" Y/N exclaimed. 

"I know...it shouldn't be an excuse." Draco hung his head in shame.

"You can tell me..." She whispered. 

Draco took a deep breath. "It I tell you...promise me. Promise me that you'll run back to Potter and go on that date with him. You can't be with me anymore."

"Draco! I can't just do that! Please...tell me what's going on. I'm here for you..." Y/N reached out and caressed his cheek as tears spilled out of his eyes. They cascaded down his smooth, pale face. 

"I'm one of them...I'm a monster. Stay away from me Y/N. I don't want you to get hurt. If I fail this task, they are going to kill you in-in front of me. They said they'd take the one thing I love most and destroy it. They'd kill you!" Draco babbled on and Y/N didn't know how to shut him up. She tried calling his name, and placing a hand on his arm, but nothing worked. 

Y/N grabbed his shirt in her fists and pulled the rambling boy into her and pressed a loving kiss on his lips. "Nothing it going to happen to me. I promise." Draco relaxed a little. Y/N stood on her toes once again to press a kiss against her boyfriend's trembling lips. "I'm right here for you." 

I added some things to it but I hope you liked it!