Why didn't the wolf kill me? Chapter 17

I'm gonna upload once every two days so I don't make people wait to long an I have enough time for homework and other things :)

x.x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick's wolf did it's best to push me away but my wolf just wouldn't budge, she growled at him making him stop then glanced at his neck.

She sniffed at a certain point licked her chops then bit down and hard I could taste the metallic taste of blood as it poured from his neck, he let out a yelp in pain.

She licked at the spot healing it then jumped away from him, something was wrong with him I could see it in his eyes that wasn't Rick it was his wolf the one I always preferred to him.

It smiled at my wolf who approached him cautiously, she did this, she circled him sniffing at his fur he followed her as they walked in circles catching eachothers scents.

Then she stopped as he let out a low growl, he jumped onto her back not to do what some people with dirty minds are thinking, then bit into my wolves neck.

Pain soared through it as he bit deeper drawing more blood, then he lapped up access instantly healing where he had just bitten though I knew it wold leave a mark or scar of some sort.

He jumped off then shifted I did the same without permission the wolf was oddly still in control, I could feel the breeze from the outdoors hit my bare skin, his lips were stained with lips and I could feel the thick liquid still on mine.

He walked towards me and my wolf inside did the same with him I felt uncomfortable considering I was outside without clothes on walking towards someone in the same situation.

He pulled me or rather my wolf into a kiss then began to lick the blood from my lips, while she did the same to him WHY DON'T I HAVE CONTROL OF MY ACTIONS???

When this finished I/the wolf stepped back then I was no longer under her embrace, I felt myself collapse to the woods floor.

(several hours later)

I woke up feeling cold, looking down I saw that for some reason my clothes had disappeared my head was banging and I had a weird taste in my mouth it was kinda metallic, like iron but I wasn't sure what it was.

I heard someone groaning and my head snapped to the side I saw Rick's body in a pile of leaves coincidently (lol I love that word) he wasn't wearing anything either, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He turned to face me with what I think was the same expression I had, his hand went to his head as he rubbed it, I'm guessing his head hurt to.

I didn't feel as weak as I first did so I began to stand covering up my exposed body, Rick frowned at me and said "you're my mate you don't have to do that", for some reason I listened and moved my arms away showing him my body.

He smiled and stood up, not afraid to show me his nakedness, I took a closer look at his face and saw his lips were stained red.

I walked towards him and asked him "why are your lips stained red??", he looked confused and replied "I could ask you the same thing".

Okay what is happening, I wanted to shift but something was stopping me as if it was blocking me from changing into my wolf.

I was about to say something but stopped myself, Rick looked deep in thought obviously as confused about the situation as I was.

After 5 minute Rick broke the silence "I think we should head back home", I just nodded I was too confused about everything to give a proper answer.

We started the short walk home, which turned out to be a lot longer than I thought, seriously how far into the woods did we go?

I felt tiredness wash over me as we got into the house, I really couldn't be bothered to go to the party Rick was talking about, and it appeared neither did he as he walked to his room.

"Night", he whispered so quietly I barely heard him I just nodded again, for some reason I didn't feel like speaking, all I remembered was speaking to Chris than the world went blank. I climbed into bed and let sleep take over.

I woke up the next morning with a pain surging through my body, something inside me was crying saying 'somethings wrong he's hurt they hurt him', this scared the living hell out of me since when does an inside me tell me something?

I raced out of my room listening to inner me trying to find the 'him' she was talking about, it seemed to take over giving me directions.

I ended up in the middle of the wood again were I saw a lifeless body, as I got closer I caught sight of its face, it was Rick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm evil but if you want to know what happens next you'll have to wait a couple of days now won't you x