Why didn't the wolf kill me? Chapter 24

I uploaded early by the request of a friend, and you know who you are Olivia E, so yeah here is the next chapter, also 2 of my characters are named after people I know, like Dan the vampire and the Red head who you'll find out the name of in this chapter enjoy.

x.x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach slept on the floor while I was comfortable in my bed, it seemed kind of selfish at first but he said he was fine with it.

I'd just woken up but didn't want to move so I didn't disturb Zach so I sat their watching him as his chest slowly rose and fell rhythmically.

His curly brown hair had a gentle touch to it and he had brown eyes you could get lost in, he was kind of beautiful, but I guess all nephilims are, that reminds me I need to check on the red headed girl, I hope she's okay.

A noise from the side of my bed startled me from my thoughts, Zachs eyes fluttered open and when he saw me he smiled a sweet smile, then said "good morning", before getting up to get ready.

As he left I went to the red heads room, she was sleeping peacefully, she began to panic in her sleep, I shook my head she was obviously dreaming about last night, I'm gonna kill Dan for what he did to her.

She shot up from her bed screaming then breathing heavily, she was sweaty, she then began to silently cry, I slowly approached her "are you okay?", I asked which seemed to startle her.

She looked at me for a minute before nodding her head, I wasn't convinced at all but decided to leave it at that.

I could smell food from downstairs making my mouth water, she seemed just as hungry, she looked as if she hadn't eaten in months.

I smiled at her then signaled for her to follow me, she looked reluctant at first but then finally agreed, I brought her downstairs toward the kitchen were I saw Rick cooking he was facing the other way singing Shakira 'hips don't lie' which made me laugh he heard and turned around blushing as he saw me and the red head trying to contain ourselves from laughter.

He glared at me and I couldn't take it any more I burst out with laughter and she did t, I was hugging my self because I was laughing to hard and my ribs were starting to hurt while she grabbed onto my arm trying to stay upright.

After 5 minutes we finally managed to stop but as soon as we looked at each other it started again, what made it funnier was that he was dancing with it as well "shut up and eat will you", he said clearly annoyed "what so you can go and do another girl?", I retaliated he looked hurt, okay I admit that was a little below the belt but he deserved it.

"so it's alright when you do it?" he murmered "what did you say",anger was clear in my voice "YOU HEARD ME", he screamed "I SAW YOU WITH ANGEL BOY", his vein was now popping out of his neck, I could have broke down and cried but I didn't want to be the weak one.

At that moment Zach entered the kitchen 'not the best time dude not the best time' he seemed to notice the awkward silence because he seemed to back away a little "wow awkward", he said Rick's head snapped toward him he glared at him it actually looked as if he were trying to get Zach to burst into flames "who the hell are you", Rick shot, venom in every word.

"Oh I'm Zach and you must be Rick right", it sounded more of a statement then a question, Rick nodded still glaring at him, I looked at Red head she seemed confused and scared at the situation so I told her to get something to eat while I talked to the boys in the hall.

They seemed to be in the middle of some kind of staring competition as they didn't even blink as the watched each other "Boys I need to speak to you, NOW", I said as calmly as I could they both turned to nod at me, then walked out of the kitchen expecting me to follow.

I smiled at red head one more time before going into the hall to see them fighting "stop it now", I screamed at the top of my voice, they listened and stood about 3 foot away from one another, glaring at each other.

"what the hell guys at least try to act civil their is a girl in there who was attacked by a vampire last night and you two are acting like, a couple of..., a couple of horse legged pig headed somethings", I said a quietly as I could they started laughing at my fail of an insult so I glared and sung "I'm all tonight my hips don't lie and I'm starting to feel it's right..", I would have continued but the glare on Rick's face basically told me to stop, "shut up", he said and I burst out laughing, Zach looked at us confused "what's going on?", he asked.

I just laughed more and pointed at Rick, Zach turned to face him, and Rick blushed out of embarrassment and said "shut up", causing me to laugh more, Zach's face showed realisation as he tried to hold back a laugh "you didn't", he asked still trying not to laugh. Rick blushed more making Zach burst into laughter and me to laugh harder.

Red head came out looking confused, that reminds me I need to know her name after I calmed myslef down I asked her "so what is your name?", she was still looking at us confused then answered "Oh my name is Olivia I am quite obviously a nephilim and would you like to know anything else?", Zach walked up to her and put an arm around her shoulder "cool your one of me, and such a pretty one as well, we're gonna get along fine babe", he said to her making her blush I rolled my eyes at him as she pushed him off of her.

"so why were you in the woods last night?", she seemed scared and flinched a little as I said woods, probably traumatised from last night but she spoke anyway "I was trying to find some one, my father sent me into the woods in order to find a rouge nephilim who was supposedly around these areas, but it was dark, my wings had just sprouted when that vampire attacked he kept saying sorry before sinking his teeth into me, it was really weird I tried to fight him off but he was really strong and fast, that's when you two came".

She finished I nodded wait a rouge I looked at Zach who seemed shocked and trying to hide from her, so he is the rouge she was looking for, haha maybe she is a nephilim bounty hunter.

I decided to play with him a little "so what exactly does this rouge nephilim look like", I asked she looked thoughtful before replying "he is supposed to be heartless arrogant and really ugly, but I'm not to sure I think he is just misunderstood and probably hot, no I know he is hot all rouges are", she said dreamily probably not realising Zach was the rouge "well you got arrogant and ugly right", I smiled Zach glared at me and she looked confused "Olivia wasn't it, would you like to meet Zach a 'rouge' nephilim", I said and she blushed at what she said earlier now realising he was listening to her.

I smiled at her nervousness toward him they'd make a good couple, he didn't seem to notice her intrest in him though just like a boy nephilim so blind to other people, I walked to the door I needed a run feeling so trapped in my human body as soon as I opened the door Dan was stood there he looked tired, hungry and scared "help me", he said before collapsing at my feet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So did you like it, I know it wasn't the best chapter but I tried, I was thinking about entering in the watty awards 2011 but I don't think the story is good enough, what do you think? x