Why didn't the wolf kill me? Chapter 12

I know it's been a while but I did say I'm not uploading everyday any way enjoy the chapter

x.x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The brown wolf snarled at me baring all its sharp teeth at me, I was stuck on the spot all my limbs were paralysed with fear.

I wanted to turn and run but could not move, I heard a tree rustle behind me and I turned my head for a second but it was enough for the wolf to attack.

It jumped towards me pushing me harshly to the ground, slamming my head down really hard my head was now pounding as I tried to fight off the wolf.

I heard another growl from behind us, then a black wolf pounced from the darkness it was Rick, well not exactly Rick more of his wolf.

I preferred his wolf to him, it was much nicer to me, I've never seen Rick save me from a vicious wolf trying to tear me limb from limb.

The brown wolf was suddenly off of me and being attacked by the black one, Rick bit at the other wolf neck and blood covered the spot.

It tumbled to the ground whimpering, Rick was about to attack again but I stood up steadily and I stopped him by placing a hand on his back.

He turned to face me and I smiled he licked my head probably trying to stop it aching then lowered his back.

I climbed on and held onto his fur with all the strength I had as we raced through the woods and back towards the house.

I definitely prefer wolf Rick to human Rick, I thought wolves were supposed to be nasty and humans were supposed to be kind, but with him it's the other way round.

He carried me to my bed, and I climbed from his back collapsing into my bed, I really couldn't be bothered to change so fell straight to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with an arm around me, I turned to see Rick laying their still fast asleep he looked so peaceful.

I tried to pry his arm from my waist but he hust grumbled and tightened his grip around me pulling me closer to his chest.

I rolled my eyes and tried again but the same thing happened "Rick this isn't funny let me go I need to get dressed", I said while trying to push myself away from his chest, this was to close.

He grumbled again saying "Leave me alone I'm sleeping", I sighed and started hitting him, after 10 minutes and no progress I gave up and waited for him to wake up.

After half an hour of being hugged next to his chest he finally woke up, he looked confused then stared down at me "Can you let me go now", I said annoyance clear in my voice.

He looked a little embarrassed when he noticed he had his arm tightly around my waist and had me pulled to him.

Finally he let go moving his arm, I stretched out and got out of the bed heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

When I finished he was already out of the room, I got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast.

I made myself some toast and went to eat it in the living room, Rick was sat in their watching T.V Cindy was already here sat on his knee.

I rolled my eyes and sat next to Dan on the other sofa, eating my toast I gave him a slice and we all sat in silence.

After about 5 minutes of this the doorbell rang, Cindy and Rick were busy playing tonsil tennis so I went for the door.

I opened it to see a man with brown hair and a bandage on his neck, for some reason he looked familiar then it hit me.

"It was you who attacked me last night wasn't it", I said which seemed to startle him he stared at me intently then looked nervous and said "Sorry when your in wolf form it tends to do as it pleases".

I nodded at him before letting him in and closing the door behind him "so who are you and why are you here", I said he looked at me a couple of seconds before replying.

"Well I came here to see Rick about my sister Cindy and my name is Chris", I nodded to him before leading him to the room.

I didn't know she had a brother, then again I don't know much about her they don't look anything alike and he seems nicer apart from the attacking me last night.

I sat back down and he walked towards Rick "Dude I need to speak to you", he said to him and his sister, Rick nodded obviously curious about the bandage.

Me and Dan got into a conversation about how Pearl the whale from sponge bob is mister Krabs' daughter because, well really how does a crab have a baby whale?

They came back into the room after a while  Rick looked frustrated before picking me up from my seat and sitting down in my place with me on his lap.

I hit at his arm saying "let me go", repeatedly but it had no effect on him, he kept laughing at my sorry attempts.

I scowled childishly and crossed my arms in defeat, he pulled me back into him which caught me by surprise an I let out a little scream which only made him laugh more.

Whatever that conversation they had was it must have done something to them because now Cindy is sat on Dans lap and Rick is holding me captive on his lap.

He held me to him and Chris put on a horror film, halfway through I was digging my nails into Rick cmy face into his chest for safety.

This was only for the film, tomorrow would definitely go back to normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not the best chapter but I thought it needed one like this, anyway just to remind you Dan is a human not a werewolf so basically he can't turn into his wolf. He is Cindy's mate though.

x.x