Why didn't the wolf kill me? Chapter 7

Here's the next part, I'm not feeling to good so I'm sorry if it's not as good as the other parts

x.x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had been carrying me around on his back for hours, taking me to parts of the house I didn't even know were there.

After a while I heard his stomach grumble and giggled, I stepped down from his back with his help when we were in the kitchen and grabbed him a chicken from a cooling room.

His wolf eyes lit up with hunger when I brought it towards him, he growled hungrily as I put it beneath his head.

He sniffed it and looked at me thankfully before digging into the raw chicken, devouring everything but the bone.

When he finished he licked his chops and nudged away the bones, before heading out of the kitchen.

Then turned his head asking me to follow, he lead me upstairs to my room and laid down at the foot of the bed ready to sleep.

I placed a thin quilt over his body so he wouldn't get to warm especially since he had fur, then took a quick shower before changing into a nightie and going to sleep.

When I woke up I stretched and got out of bed, I looked at the foot of the bed to see neither the wolf or Rick was laying there anymore.

I changed into some jeans and a T-shirt and walked downstairs, it was 10 o'clock in the morning so he was either eating breakfast or in the living room.

I checked the kitchen first but he wasn't in there, so I checked in the room but still he wasn't there either.

Where could he be?vI thought to myself, then realised he was probably in the pool. Just as I thought he was swimming in the pool.

"Hey", I said which made his head dart in surprise as if just noticing I was there. Before replying with a simple "morning".

He went back to swimming but I was determined to keep the conversation going "I'm going in four days", he just looked up at me before climbing out of the swimming pool.

"What if I don't let you?", he asked to my surprise "you can't exactly stop me from going. It's not exactly a choice me or you can make", He raised his right eyebrow at this.

"You know if they think you're dead then you can't go home don't you?", I gave him a surprised look as he said this.

"You're not stopping me from leaving", I told him harshly, he looked at me slightly amused before replying "no-ones stopping you from going then but then again I can always visit you, I'm not exactly stuck in the house", he smirked at me "could have fooled me", I murmured honestly it's like he's chained to the house.

"What?", he said obviously a little curious " ermm I said how do you expect to do that without getting noticed?", I lied very badly but it seemed to convince him.

"Well I could always meet up with you when no-one else is around, or when you're in the woods, the wolf will follow your scent you know", he replied with an expression that said 'I've won and you know it', I glared at him while thinking it through.

The wolf would follow me and it would be dangerous for the people I know and love, "you could live with me in my real house, they choose a different wolf every time someone has been made to come here so this isn't exactly my house", he said obviously still trying to get me to stay with him, well not him his wolf.

"Fine, I muttered in defeat "but I'll have to make an excuse to where I'm going, I'm not letting my mum think I'm dead, and I want my own room", He smiled as I said this and replied "deal but I can't stop the wolf sleeping in your room as I found out when I woke up this morning, I could also taste chicken", he said in triumph and a little confusion on why he could taste chicken.

I glared at him one last time before walking back to my room and drawing some more doodles in the little notebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think I tried to make this a little longer then the next chapter but I don't know if I managed more than one page or not it's not that easy to tell. Anyway I don't know when I next upload so I'm sorry if I take to long

x.x