Why didn't the wolf kill me? Chapter 28

So like i said in last chapter this story is almost coming to an ending but don't worry there will be a sequel called 'saving the girl' or @becoming mates' I'm open to any title suggestions though if you have any, so yeah here's the next chapter enjoy :) x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laid on his chest listening to his steady heart beat, I sighed in content he tried to sit up and move but I moaned at him "I don't want to move stay here", I said slightly aggravated as I pushed him back down.

A steady rumble came from his chest as he let out a slight chuckle, he sighed a heavy sigh then picked me up knowing I hated it.

I let out a small squeal then kicked him "let me down", I shouted I really did hate being lifted up, he chuckled again and placed me on the ground, I honestly felt like kissing the ground and saying 'i miss you don't ever leave me', but I thought it would be a little weird.

So I settled with a small "thank you", before shifting the girl seemed a little taken aback, I guess she didn't realise I was a were wolf.

I approached her slowly making sure not to scare her, then when I reached her I leaned my head down to show her I meant no harm.

She lifted her hand but hesitated before resting it on my head, she petted my head a little before walking around me, I lowered my back so she could get on I guess I should carry her back home instead of making her walk.

She smiled seemingly excited like a child that just got a present, I laughed a little which probably sounded odd to human or non-animal ears, she jumped on my back a clutched to handfuls of my fur so that she wouldn't fall.

I started a walk then set off into a sprint as she held onto my fur tighter, I dashed toward the house though I was not sure which way I was going 'you know I could just take you there if you put me back in control?', said my wolf i sighed before replying 'why would I do that when I don't even know your name?', I thought I had a pretty valid point you don't tend to trust people you don't know the name of.

She sighed before replying 'my name, dear friend, is Junar it's unique like yours, now can I take charge you'll get home twice as fast if I do', I could hear the smile in her voice as she said her name in pride.

I reluctantly agreed it would be easier letting some one who knew where they were going lead, she howled in victory, wow she howls a lot, then raced through the tree's.

We reached the house in less than 10 minutes, 'we're here' she said smugly,show off, I lowered my back a little so the girl could hop off but she didn't seem to be moving 'a little help' I said to Rick he chuckled in response before shifting back and talking to the girl "I know that she's pretty and everything but you can get off her back now", he said to her with slight amusement in his voice.

She blushed in response then stepped down, she muttered a "thank you", before heading toward the house, "such a good dog carrying her like that, now let's get inside shall we", Rick joked, I growled at him making him shut up and head inside before me in all his naked glory.

I rolled my eyes and trotted in I'm not shifting back 'til I get in my room near some clothes I just hope the boys have stopped fighting personally because I don't want to deal with it.

As I entered my room I was thankful to see they had gone, I shifted back and let out a sigh of relief, I ran to the wardrobe and changed into some clothes before heading back downstairs.

Everyone was in the living room shouting at the T.V "hey guys, what's up?", I asked a little confused at why they were shouting at a screen, they all turned to face me and I heard a chorus of "hey's", before some one actually answered me "we're watching twilight because it annoys us at how wrong they got it, I mean have you seen half these guys that are in it", I chuckled at how mad it got them.

"Don't judge the film they were copying the book that happened to come out before they knew about us and in a country that doesn't know we exist still", I heard a few murmurs of agreement and took that as my victory.

I smiled in triumph then added something that I knew would annoy Rick "plus a few of the actors are hot", I smirked smugly as I saw fury in his eyes "who are they I'll rip there heads off I'm way better looking then anyone in that film", he said this with so much anger it almost scared me but also made me burst out laughing "what?", he asked slightly annoyed.

"You", I said trying to contain my laughter "you actually believed me, you should no by now that in my eyes nobody compares to you", he seemed to relax as I said this then pulled me into a hug "And no-one compares to you in my eyes as well", he said smiling.

I suddenly felt pained, I pulled away from him then said "then why did you cheat on me?", he looked hurt and upset before pulling me out of the room, "I know you wont believe me when I say this, but alately I have been having problems with my wolf where when I'm upset it takes over, what I'm trying to say is I didn't cheat on you my wolf did", he said it with such honesty I almost believed him but why would I? His wolf had always been nice to me so why would it do that?

I shook my head at him and said "there is no point lying to me just tell me the truth and I'll forgive you", he looked pained when I said that then looked away sadly "I knew you wouldn't believe me", he said before running out into the woods.

Please don't go I just got you back, I said to myself as I felt a stab in the heart, "I see your 'still' hurting Rick", I heard an annoying voice I'd grown to hate.

I looked up to see Cindy with a smug look on her face "I don't blame him for running away from you have you seen yourself", she said, each word made my heart sink.

I ran into my room angry, heartbroken and upset, "are you okay?", I heard a small voice say from behind me, I turned around to see Olivia looking nervous, I wiped away a few traitor tears before smiling at her and nodding.

She shook her head at me "no your not now tell me what's wrong", I sighed in disbelief to how kind she was toward me, but I guess it was her way of saying thank you for saving her.

I sat on my bed patting the side next to me then told her the whole story, she nodded throughout as a sign that she was listening and when I finished she said "I think you need to speak to him, say your sorry that you forgive and believe him because I think he was telling the truth", my mouth widened in shock she was taking his side.

"WHAT", I shouted "he was the one that cheated on me so why should I apologise", she jumped from the bed and backed away a little looking frightened at my sudden outburst, "just think about everything you just told me then you'll realise why you need to say sorry", she said calmly before leaving the room.

I screamed in aggravation, what am I supposed to do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think? and yes I chose the name Junar because it is unique and pretty like Evangelee, tomorrow I'll upload trapped then I'll upload this one again the day after :) x