Why didn't the wolf kill me? Chapter 11

Chapter 11 enjoy

p.s i wont be uploading everyday like i used to because there is way to much homework but I'll upload as often as possible

x.x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't hold back the tears as they stung at my eyes threatening to spill, I ran past Dan and to my room, letting every one of my tears fall.

I could have sworn I heard the girl laughing at me smugly, as if she had won, I dried the remainder of my tears and grabbed a suitcase.

Throwing all my clothes in all the cases I had, halfway through there was a knock at my bedroom door and in walked Dan.

He smiled sadly at me before walking to me and giving me a hug, I hugged him back and cried into his shoulder.

We stood like that for 20 minutes when I finally stopped I looked at him smiling weakly and whispered a shy "thanks", he smiled down at me and said "No problem would you like help packing", I suddenly remembered the cases and nodded at him.

He started grabbing random bundles of clothes and throwing them in some cases before asking me something I didn't have the answer to "were are you gonna stay then".

I finally thought about this I couldn't go back to my house because I didn't want the wolf following me at night and hurting the people I love.

As i thought about the wolf a twist formed in my stomach but I sucked in the courage, and carried on packing shrugging my shoulders at Dan.

Suddenly I felt to strong hands and my shoulders turning me round, I looked up to see Dan staring at me intently, "you cant run from him to go nowhere, you need a place to stay".

He said still looking into my eyes, "I have nowhere to go though", I argued back then he looked at me smiling.

"You can stay with me,don't worry I'm not a were wolf I'm Cindy's supposed mate, though she ignores it", so that's what she's called I didn't know she had a mate he must feel awful because she doesn't want him, but neither does the person who said I'm his mate.

I nodded my head at him smiling, he is so nice to me considering I've only just met him, he smiled back and grabbed some cases while I grabbed the remaining.

We headed downstairs trying to be as quiet as possible, I didn't want Rick knowing I was leaving he'd probably make up an excuse to get me to stay.

We almost made it to the door when the ground creaked, and I heard footsteps coming this way, damn him and his super hearing.

I saw Rick heading this way eyeing me and my cases, I looked at Dan who just looked as if he had no idea what to do.

I dropped the cases and attempted to leg it, but as soon as I reached the door to arms coiled there way around my waist pulling me back.

I started clawing at his hands desperately trying to let him to let go, he just chuckled before saying "you can't out run a were wolf you know, and scratching at me isn't going to do much".

I glared at him and gave up as he carried me into the room, Cindy looked at me smirking before standing up kissing Rick and leaving dragging Dan behind her.

I glared up at him and said "you do know I hate you, why wont you let me leave", he looked at me shook his head and walked off.

This may be my chance I thought to myself, he had headed to the back of the house so he was probably on the back garden.

I tiptoed out of the room and scurried out of the house as silently as possible, he didn't seem to be following so I ran to the road that lead out of the wood.

I couldn't use my car because he'd be able to hear it, I reached the opening dodging every twig in case he heard it.

Running through the woods I let the leaves crumble under my feet he'd mix it up with an animal anyway.

I had been running for half an hour and was exhausted, I rested on a log for a bit to regain energy, a twig snapped quite close by making my head turn towards the source of the noise.

I couldn't see anything because it was getting quite dark out meaning Rick would have changed by now.

I laughed nervously "Rick if that's you it's not funny", I heard a low growl in the tree's my heart was pounding like crazy, when out jumped a large brown wolf, that definitely is not Rick...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bam bam baaaam, so who do you think the wolf is, do you think it's any one they have met yet, feel free to comment and vote or not it's completely up to you.

x.x