Why didn't the wolf kill me? Chapter 3

Hey it's Christmas eve YAYY so if I don't upload tomorrow merry Christmas for then :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last thing I thought as the wolf leapt forward was,'this is the end', but just then, in mid leap, the wolf began to change, it's bones cracking and the clock striking 4, before me the wolf became a teenage boy about 17 or 18 not to mention he was nude. He landed on the bed slightly squishing me.

"can't ... breathe ...", I said between gasps for air, he had completely caged me to the bed. He began to stir so I attempted to shove him off and go into ninja mode, but he was too heavy. Suddenly his eyes fluttered open revealing two puzzled looking green eyes.

Yes he's awake, "ermm do you mind getting off of me, I'm getting crushed under your weight", I asked before he muttered "sorry", whilst rolling off the bed. "Not to be rude, but you're nude and it's making me a little uncomfortable", I said slightly nervously. He blushed attempting to cover what dignity he had left, and then darted out the door probably to find some clothes. Well that was strange, I didn't realise how calm I could act towards people who had just tried to kill me. You learn something new every day.

The boy came walking back in, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. I decided to take a look at him to see what he looked like and damn he was, well there were no words for it, stunning? His dark hair came to the bottom of his earlobe and covered an eye, which were an amazing green colour, almost the colour of emeralds. His skin was quite pale but not enough to make him look dead and he was quite muscular but not overly muscular.

All in all he was an extremely attractive man or boy... or werewolf, "Hi again sorry about crushing you and probably trying to kill you back then", he suddenly said interrupting my thoughts "I'm Rick", he carried on "whats your name?", his voice was like silk, it was amazing. Wait, didn't he just ask my name? "oh ermm my names Evangelee, but you can call me Eve because I don't like my name and It's shorter", I said finally answering his question after 5 minutes of him waiting.

"Well nice to meet you Eve, would you like to come downstairs for breakfast with me even though it's only half past four", he asked hopefully,"ermm okay but aren't you wondering why I'm here, it's got to be weird seeing a random girl in this house hasn't it?" I replied "well, you're not the first to be sent here you know, so it's really not that odd if it happens nearly every week. I thought it'd be more odd for you, waking up to see a raging wolf about to kill you then a nude guy collapsing down, flattening you straight afterwards", he answered slightly blushing when he said nude guy, then before i could answer he left the bedroom expecting me to follow.

I got off the bed steadying myself because I got up way too quick and almost fell, before following him to his kitchen. I hope he knows where he's going because I don't want to get lost in this house.

Wait, what am I thinking of course he wouldn't get lost this might as well be his house, it would be really weird getting lost in your own house. He lead me across the hall and down the stairs whilst carrying on until we reached the kitchen. I was so hungry that I could eat a horse. It's a possibility for Rick because he's a wolf boy.

Wait that sounded mean, I bet he only eats raw animals when he's a wolf. I sat at the kitchen table and began silently nibbling at a piece of toast I'd assumed he'd made, when Rick came out of a storage room with a freaking dead rabbit, guess he does eat raw meat. "want some?", He asked while pointing towards the rabbit, " ermm no thank you I prefer my meat cooked and less furry", I replied as cooly as i could, and he just chuckled.

"I don't normally eat like this only for an hour after wolf form, then i go back to regular eating and i was going to skin and cook this later for dinner i wanted to know if you would like it for then", he asked still slightly chuckling at me.

"Oh ermm sure if you're offering", I answered slightly embarrassed, I could tell my cheeks were as red as a tomato. I finished my breakfast at the same time Rick did and he showed me around the house, as well as some hiding spots for when he changes to a wolf at night.

He assured me the wolf couldn't find these places and that if it did then it wouldn't be able to break through, hopefully.

The rest of the day went by slowly, and before I knew it, I had to hide because soon the wolf would wake and it now knows that I'm here, making this one exciting hunt for it.

Damn you wolf why'd you have to be so darn blood thirsty. I brought along some pillows and a quilt, so I could possibly rest while the wolf was out hunting.

I'd chosen the hiding place that was basically a hidden cupboard. It had been disguised to look like a part of the living room door and you had to press a very specific button hidden underneath a vase in order to open the cupboard in the first place. 

I set out my little hiding place, spreading out the quilts and pillows to make it look like the kind of den I had built when I was six. It looked extremely comfy, and I could feel a wave of exhaustion brushing over me. I yawned and turned towards the lock on the door.

As soon as i locked the door to my hiding place the clock struck 8 and I heard a blood curdling howl signifying the hunt was on "let the games begin wolf boy", I whispered as its paws thudded through the house desperately trying to find me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I think this was a pretty good length compare to the other to chapters so what did you think, was it good or bad I want to know your opinions.