Why did'nt the wolf kill me? Chapter 10

Yes i'm finally uploading but please don't hate me because it took me this long

x.x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been living here for three days now, Rick was still his arrogant self and I still woke up to see a sleeping wolf next to me.

Things were kinda quiet today, Rick had gone out with some of his friends, who I still haven't met, and I was stuck in the house alone.

There wasn't much for me to do today, so I just sat down watching cartoons spongebob was on so I watched that.

I had been sat here for two hours when there was a knock on the door, well that's weird considering were in the middle of nowhere, I thought to myself.

I decided to sit here to see if they knock again, after 10 minutes if waiting there was another knock, I got up cautiously and slowly headed towards the door.

I reached for the door handle were I heard murmuring on the other side 'are you sure this is were he lives boss', I heard one man say 'yes of course I'm sure this is were he lives', I heard a woman answer.

I sucked up some courage and opened the door, standing at the door was a pretty blond girl and next to her quite a handsome boy.

"Hello can I help you", i asked she just rolled her eyes scoffing and pushed passed me, "you must be the new help, I'm here for Rick", She said simply.

Well she's rude "ermm I'm not the help, I'm Rick's mate you know the thing a wolf chooses", I said thinking she must be confused "I know what a mate is, and I doubt you're his mate his wolf wouldn't choose a petty human, anyway I am going to be his mate we arranged to shift together then choose each othera while back", she said cockily while eyeing me down with disgust.

For some reason I felt a sting at my heart when she said this but decided it best to hide it from his intended mate.

Th boy who she came with smiled sadly at me as if to say I'm sorry about her, I walked towards him and held out a hand.

"Hi I'm Evangeleebut you can call me Eve, Whats your name", he looked at me and smiled before grabbing my hand to shake it "I'm...", he didn't even get to finish before she interrupted him.

"None of your business, no human needs to know names any way it's not important now show me to the room", wow demanding isn't she.

I nodded and lead her toward the room, she sat down and made a hand motion dismissing me, even though I didn't want to listen to her I didn't really want to sit in the same room as her.

I went into my living room and decided to draw, a couple of seconds later there was a knock on my bedroom door.

Then in walked the boy, "Hey I'm sorry about her but I can't really change her anyway as I was saying earlier, My name is Dan", he smiled at me showing a perfect set of teeth.

His skin had a slight natural tan, he had curly brown hair and lovely brown eyes, he was Okay but nothing compared to Rick.

I smiled back at him, and then gestured him to follow me leading him towards the garden, we sat outside for a while talking and laughing.

I got to know alot about him and he got to know alot about me, it was getting dark out so I knew it was quite late.

Me and dan walked back inside, and what I saw hurt me inside, there on the sofa was Rick kissing that girl deeply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?

x.x