22

That evening, I get really dizzy and I ignore it for a few hours until I bump into a table and then collapse on the kitchen floor.

Harry is shaking me. "Skylar, are you okay? Skylar what happened?"

I'm seeing stars now and I can tell my mom is talking to me but I can't understand what she is saying. I blink fast, trying to get rid of the stars, but it only makes them change to purple dots.

"Woah," I mumble. Then I pass out.

***

I am aware that I am in the hospital. I've been here a few days I think. But I don't really know what's going on.

***

It has been a few weeks from what I understand and I keep coming in and out of conscienceness and I can't remember anything.

***

I finally wake up at the end of August.
And I remember everything.
Man, that was one trippy summer that I could never forget.

Also, I can't believe I walked into that tree. Oh my god. I am never going to live this down.

~~~~~~~~~~

So um it's done. I really don't know what to do with this but the longer I left it the worse the ending was going to be so here you are. I hope you don't hate it. And if you stick around this long, thanks. Maybe you should read my other stuff though, because it's going to be a lot better.
Bye.