Chapter 11

A/N edited. Feel free to point out any further mistakes.

~~~~~~~

After Niall leaves, I finish undressing and hop in a steaming shower to warm up my bones.

It is so relaxing and I could stay in here forever, but I was planning on hanging out with Maeve, so I'm on a time limit. I decided last night that I would go hang out with her today. Best friends come before my brother and his friends. Or best friends come before pop stars. Either works. And I haven't been spending that much time with her lately.

I jump out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself, just as my phone starts to ring. 'Yo! My best friend best friend till the very end, cuz best friends best friends don't have to pretend' Maeve's ringtone goes off. Nice timing.

"Hey Girl!" she yells through the phone.

"Hey! We haven't been hanging out lately. Maybe we could do something now?" I say back.

"Yeah! That's what I was calling you about! Your brother called me and asked if I would come to a movie tonight. He asked me to tell you that we are all going"

"Well how nice of him" I grumble. Of coarse he didn't ask me if I wanted to go. "What movie?"

"I don't know. He mentioned some comedy?" That's just like Maeve. Not caring what the movie is. I guess that's what happens when she has a crush on my brother...

"OK." I sigh. She seems really excited. "Guess I'll see you there. What time?"

"7:00" she almost squeals.

"K thanks. Bye!" I was right. Excited. I can't ruin this for her. Besides, how bad can it be?

I hang up and glance at the clock. 5:59. Great.

***

At 7:00 I stand in front of my floor length mirror, looking over my outfit (a pair of black skinny jeans, a red one of a kind 1D teeshirt that Haz got me when the band first started, a black cropped leather jacket, my favourite high tops, and my hair side braided in a fish tail) once more before we leave.

I grab my phone and head downstairs (no wallet needed Haz said it was his treat. He feels guilty for making me take time off work) to meet his friends.

"Come on, lets go."

We head outside and walk to the movie theater to meet everyone else. We get there last. Maeve, El, Dani, Perrie, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall are all waiting for us already.

"Come on lets go!" Lou yells. "You guys took forever and we need good seats!"

Haz and I head up to pay but we are handed tickets free of charge. "Your friends payed for you," the boy at the cash register says. As he hand me mine his gaze travels over me. "One of them your boyfriend?" He asks me suggestively.

I smile sweetly. "No...but this one here," I point to Haz. "Is my brother."

Haz glares at the boy and pulls me over to our 'group' who are waiting for us by the theater entrance.

We head in and I end up between El and Niall. The movie is hilarious and I'm so glad Maeve got me to come.

***

"Guys I have to pee," Maeve tells us as we leave the cinema. She rushes into the girls restroom, leaving us standing there.

Figuring that she will be a while, Haz, Niall and I go buy some snacks for tonight from across the street.

The rest of the crew follows us out the door but turns to their cars and drive back home. Niall and Maeve are staying over tonight, so we have to get snacks. And wait for Maeve of coarse.

I grab a bag of sour Skittles and a bag of Swedish berries, give them to Haz, then go outside and wait for Maeve while the guys choose more snacks and pay.

I see two figures outside the theater and one of them has the other against the wall harassing the other. The other looks a lot like Maeve.

I rush over to her as quickly as I can and yank the guy off her. He yells, "Me and my girlfriend kinda want some time alone. Piss off!"

I don't move. "Scram. Leave us be!" He repeats.

"That's funny...." I say, "How is she your girlfriend? She's my best friend and I think I would know." I glare at him and he attempts to run.

Good thing I took martial arts in gym class. I grab his arm and fling him over me so he lands on the cement ground then bend his arm back so that he can't move.

I take Maeve's hand and we bolt out of there.

On the way to the car, someone grabs my shoulder from behind. Oh no. The asshole is back! I spin around and punch him in the face.

The guy struggles and I kick him where the sun don't shine and punch his face again. Someone else grabs my hands and holds me back. Shit he's got backup!

I hear a familiar Irish voice swearing and relax long enough to really see the situation at hand.

Niall has one hand holding his face which is bruised up and the other where I kicked him.

I untangle myself from Harry's grasp and rush over to him. "Oh my gosh are you okay!?" I scream. "I didn't know it was you! I'm so so sorry!"

"Its fine," he forces out. "But do you always attack people?"

"No.." I blush, "Maeve was being harassed and I had to fight him off. I thought you were him coming back....." I mumble.

He doesn't say anything and I notice his face getting worse. "Harry, we need to get him to the hospital and get him checked out!"

Harry agrees and we get in the car, speeding off down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Oooooo is Niall gonna be OK? Cliffhanger!!!! And I will come back and make it longer later.

So I hope you like the fanfic so far and it means alot to me that you are reading it!

Xoxo ~T