21

"Nice to meet you. What's your name?" Simon says as Harry steps on the stage.

"I'm Harry Styles," he replies.

"Okay Harry. How old are you?"

"I'm 16."

The audition goes on and Haz sings his song 'Isn't she Lovley' for the judges.

He's amazing. I knew my brother could sing, but it still amazes me.

When the first judge says no my heart sinks for Harry. I know how much he loves to sing. Know how long he's wanted to do this.

And then Nicole says yes. And then Simon says yes.

He's through. He's through!

I feel a smile make it's way across my entire face. This is only the beginning for him.

***

The smile remains on my face as I open my eyes and wake up. Is this real? Did that really happen?

It's like I'm in a dream-like state as I get out of bed and walk down the hall to Hazza's room.

I knock softly on the door. "Haz?"

A few seconds pass before the door opens and my twin stands in front of me. "What's up Skylar?" He says as he rubs his eyes tiredly.

"Haz, I dreamed that you auditioned for Xfactor and you made it. It was real right?" I ask as I look up, hopeful.

"Ya sis. It was real."

I lean over and wrap him in a hug. "Congrats."

Throughout the day, I get back all my memories of Harry' time on the Xfactor and the forming of his band called One Direction.

We consider it good progress.

That is until that evening when everything starts to go downhill again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I know that I haven't written a part in this for a very long time. Honestly, I was going to just give it up. But I owe it to you guys to finish it so I will. Because it has been so long since I've written in it, I don't really remember where I was going with it, but I have thought of something. there will be one more parts i think.