Chapter 6

A/N edited. Feel free to point out any further mistakes.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!" Zayn yells as Niall and I make our way back downstairs from devouring all the pizza.

"Ready for your dare?" Louis say, wiggling his eyebrows at me suggestively as I sit next to him.

I elbow him in the gut, earning the desired grunt. "No." I say.

"To bad Skylar," he grins. "I dare you to-"

Louis gets cut off as his phone rings. "Oh for the love a-" he says picking it up.

His face brightens and he steps out of the room. "El?" I ask.

"El." Liam repeats.

"They're so cute!" I say. "Whens he gonna ask her to marry him?"

"You know El?" Liam asks me.

I nod. "Of course silly. How do you think Harry met her? I knew her first."

Harry blushes and I laugh, ruffling his hair to make him blush more.

"Never told us that mate!" Niall whines to Harry.

"Never let us meet your sister either..." Zayn chuckles.

"Shut up" Harry mumbles, looking down at the ground.

"Aww is little Haz embarrassed?" I ask, intentionally making my voice really high to mock him.

He slaps me and we all laugh as Louis comes back in the room. "You better have said hi!" I yelled at him.

"I did don't worry." I always tease him about it because I never say hi for him when she calls me. But then again she's the only reason I met Lou before the other lads. Not because of Haz. Because of El.

"She's coming over," he says.

I squeal happily. "Yay! Its been too long since I've seen her!"

"Ya" he agrees. "So we're waiting till she gets here for your dare."

"Sounds good to me." I say. The longer I get to hold this off the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So sorry about how incredibly short this is. I will go back and make it longer afterwards.

Xoxo ~T