Chapter 21

Rj's POV
I was making my way out Rodney's room when I came face to face with raven.

"Hey you okay? Your eyes are kinda red" She said softly.

I just kissed her. Slowly. I love this girl with all my heart and I want her to know that.

"I love you raven. I love you so much don't ever forget that" I said hugging her

"I love you too." She whispered.

We walked back to everyone hand in hand.

"Damn, where you been nigga?" Keenon asked.

"Y'all better have not done the nasty up in there" my mama said

"Nawl" I slightly chuckled.

"You good baby?" My mama asked

"Yeah" I replied sitting on a chair and putting Raven on my lap.

"Rj!" Raine said while coming towards us.

"Wassup lil mama" I said kissing her forehead. This lil girl is everything to me man.

"You have to be careful." She said.

"Whatchu mean?" I asked

"Be careful." She said again

"What you talm bout?" I asked.

"My friend from school's dad was talking to someone at they house and she heard him talking about you." She said.

"What he said" I asked curiously

"She said that he said that once you get outta the hospital that they gonna get you." She said "So be careful"

"What the hell?" Raven said

"Ight but do you know her dad's name?" I asked. I'm Finna find this nigga. And he gon get his.

"No" She said lowly.

"Alright, well thank you princess." I tried to smile.

"You're welcome." She smiled widely and skipped off.
I sat in my chair quiet.

"Whatchu thinking bout?" Raven asked

"Nothing ma" I lied kissing her lips.

I was thinking about if I died. I would fuck up everything. I'm the biggest source of income in my household. So if I died my family really fucked over. I can't do that to them. I can't leave them. I gotta make sure I'm watching my back more then I did before. I can't slip up and get killed because I know I'll disappoint everyone. I can't leave.

________________________________________