Chapter 25

Ravens POV
Jayda and I were on our way to the mall to shop a lil bit.

Well a lot, you know us we love to shop till we drop.

We've been shopping for an hour now and we decided to go to the food court and get something to eat.

Chinese food is what we decided on.

"Bruh" Jayla said

"What?" I asked

"We ain't even get our drinks" she said

"Great...well ima get some Starbucks" I said getting up.

She scrunched up her face

"What?" I asked

"Starbucks? With Chinese food? Your starter back boutta be looking like febreeze and toilet paper" she said while laughing.

I laughed too.

"You're right, ima just get Sierra mist" I said walking back into the Panda Express line while Jayla went to get frozen lemonade.

When I got my drink I turned around and started walking not even paying attention where I was going.

I bumped into someone and almost spilled my drink on the persons black shirt. "Oh my Gosh I'm so sorry" I said without looking up at who it was.

"You good ma" I recognized that voice.

I quickly looked up and of course, there sood Rj with a big ole smile on his face.

"Oh" I mumbled looking down and trying to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist.

"Aye baby, wassup? How ya been?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

He sighed "Look, I know the way we ended was rough but can we Atleast talk? It's been 5 years ma" he said

"I'm busy" I said walking over to Jayla who was shocked that she just seen Rj.

"Girl" Was all she said while still starring at him

"Yup" I mumbled

"He's coming over here" She said looking at me.

I turned around and he sure was coming towards us. I sighed and sat back in my seat.

"Raven can we please talk?" He asked

"Why?" I plainly asked

"You already know why Ray" He said.

"Talk to him" Jayla said as she nudged me. I just sat there.

"Ok well Rj, since she don't wanna talk ima just give you her number." Jayla said while Rj handed her his phone.

I glared at her. "Ight well y'all take care. Ima be calling you later ma" He said licking his lips.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked turning to jayla.

She shrugged "ion know, just look at the way he looks at you. He still wants you raven and I think he's changed. He's a really good rapper to and I bet keenon is gonna start working with him, so might as well get along with him now. Not saying you have to date him just be his friend at the least and If y'all wanna take it farther go ahead" She replied smiling.

She made a really good point tho "You're right, I'll give him a chance now let's get outta here" I said

We walked out the mall will all of our bags, hopped in my car, and drove home.
________________________________________