Chapter 10

Rj's POV

*5 months later*

I was walking out the liquor store and some nigga walked straight into me, making me almost drop my bottle.

"Aye nigga watch where the fuck you going" I spat.

"Watch the bitches you fucking" He said back.

I ain't been fucking nobody but raven. Yeah that's right, Ray let me hit. The best part is that she was a virgin. I felt hella special since she let me be her first. I knew she was really fucking with me and I appreciate her for that. And man, she got that good good. On all my dead homies it would fuck me up if she fucked with another dude. Ima be extra stingy with this one.

"Nigga the fuck you talking bout?" I asked curious.

"I'm talking bout that hoe Brianna."

"What about her" I asked.

"That baby ain't yours." He started. "I was fucking her at the time too and so was 5 of my other homies" he said.

I can't believe this shit all this time she had me wasting my time, gas, and money taking her too her appointments and the baby ain't even mine? I knew she was a hoe but really? 7 niggas man, she trifling.

"How the fuck you know all dis?" I asked

"I heard her talking to some nigga, she said she only using you to get you away from some shorty named Raven so she could have you and because you got money and could provide for her and her baby." He said

"How did the nigga look like? Did you see him?"

"Barely. I only got a glimpse of him. He was darkskinned and had tattoos all over." He said.

Jamal.

"What'd he say?" I asked

"He said he gon get some girl named Raven back." He said looking straight at me.

I grew furious. I clenched my jaw and my fist to keep me from punching something.

"Ight, good looks my nigga" I said giving him some dap.

"The names Craig and you good cuz" He said throwing up NH and walking out the store.

"Shit" I mumbled.

I walked out the store and thought of what my next move was.

I was definitely not gonna sit back and let Jamal take my girl. Ima figure something out and that's on my mama
______________________________