Chapter 36

Ravens POV
I just finished putting on my shoes for work when the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door to be greeted by 3 elder Hispanic men with 3 buckets filled of flowers.

"Can I help you?" I asked them. "Flowers for you ma'am." He said trying to give me the flowers but I stepped back. "I didn't order any flowers" I said confused.

They were all roses and I love roses but I'm didn't order them and I'm not gonna take them. "Gift" he said. "From who?" I questioned. "Not to say ma'am. Only told to bring to you" one of the other men said. "I'm sorry but I can't take these." I said. He shrugged "okay" they left them on my doorstep and left. I pushed them all aside and went to work.

*******************
"Okay can u tell me why there's like 6 men with buckets of flowers outside of the shop asking for you?" Rhyon asked. I sighed. "What did you do now ray?" She asked. "Nothing, just tell them to go away. I dunno who's sending those flowers" I said. "Ok" Rhyon mumbled walking out my office.

She came back about 1 minute later.
"They just left them all outside" she said sitting on the couch. I sighed. I thought it was sweet to send me roses but I don't know who's sending them. "Just leave em there" I said.

*************

I walked into my house and began walking up the stairs. I was at the top of the stairs when the doorbell rang. "UGH" I yelled. I hate when that shit happens, like why can't it happen sooner?

Anyways, I walked back down the stairs and opened the door. I stood there looking at a group of people each with either flowers, candy, cards, teddy bears or big brown boxes.

"What the hell" I said. "Your raven right?" Some lady asked me. "Who's asking?" I asked. I'm not just gon give my name to these random ass people.

"That's her, drop your things." She said. Before I could say anything they were in my house putting all the things down. "What the fuck? Y'all needa get outta my house and take this shit with you" I said. They didn't even listen, they just walked out my house like nothing happened then closed My door.

I opened the door to call them back but they were already gone. I sighed and closed the door. The roses smelled nice, the candy looked good and the bears were cute. What concerned me was why all the cards said 'I'm sorry' on the front. I shook my head and decided to open one.

It didn't have anything inside but some tiny ass writing. I squinted to see who it was from.

- Jr.

It said in tiny letters. I sighed. I should've known it was from him.
I stood up and began to put all the stuff in my escalade. I'm giving him all this shit back.

I rang the doorbell for the 4th time and waited while holding one of the boxes. "Damn who the f- oh shit, wassup ray" he said. I didn't even say Hi back. I shoved the box in his hands. "Stop sending me things." I said walking back to my car and getting the rest out.

He followed me. I took the things one by one and put them on my floor. And of course being such a head ache as he is he put them back in my car. "Rj stop" I semi yelled.

He didn't even listen he just kept putting them back inside my car. I stopped unloading and waited for him to stop. He finished and looked at me. "I'm not taking this back" he said speaking up after just staring at one another.

"I'm not taking them either" I said. "Fine" he said. "Fine" I repeated. I left all the gifts there and got in my car not wanting to speak with him, I drove home.

Short Ik.