Chapter 56

Raven's POV

*6 months later* (the twins are 7 months)

"Fuck" I mumbled running back to the room. Jameel wouldn't stop crying and I finally got Ja'kori to go to sleep.

"Don't cry baby" I whispered while I rocked him back and forth.

He finally settled down while his eyes started closing. Once his eyes were shut I ran into the kitchen to finish making breakfast.

"Coming!" I yelled because the doorbell rang.

"Hey baby!" Keisha (RJ's mom) said giving me a hug.

I hugged her back then let her in.

Keisha, my mom and teyanna (Raven's sister) come around often to help me with the twins.

teyanna is in New York because she's starring in a new movie called Chose Wisely. Which is a love story about a man having to choose between his fiancé and his old high school girlfriend that he was deeply in love with. ( made up)

My mom had work today so Keisha came today.

"How's my babies doing?" She asked

"Ky's doing great! He just signed up for a travel basketball team last week. They're going to Vegas in about 3 weeks. Ja'kori and Jamel are great also, just giving me a headache but I love them all." I replied.

She smiled "that's good baby. You need any help with anything? Cooking, cleaning, the babies? Anything."

"Uh..." I thought.
"Can you please finish these eggs while I take a shower?" I asked

"Of course now baby! You gon head"

I smiled and thanked her.

I walked into my room and stripped out my clothes, walking into the bathroom.

Just as I turned the water on the phone rang.

I sighed and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"You have a call from the penitentiary from the state of California please press 1 to accept and 2-"

I didn't even let it finish before I pressed 1. I knew it was rj.

"Raven?" He asked into the phone.

Ever since I had the twins I haven't been going to see rj as much as i used to. It's just too much but we go and see him every once in a while.

"Rj? Hey baby!"

"Wassup ma. I got good news"

"Hit me"

"So, I've been a good boy in the cell..." He started. "My lawyer said I have a 90% chance of getting released by next week." He finished.

I screamed causing the twins to start crying.

"Fuck" I mumbled "Oh my God!"

"I got them" Keisha yelled.

"Okay" I yelled back

"I love you rj!"

"I love you too Raven, I swear once I get out I'm not gon do nothing stupid again. I miss you so much" he said

"I miss you more"

"Nah, you don't. That's impossible."

I raised an eyebrow "oh really?"

"Hell yeah"

"Well, I'll show you how much I missed you once you get back." I smirked.

He chuckled "oh forreal?"

"Mhm"

"Well shit, I can't wait!" He laughed.

I smiled.

"Times up Lawson" I heard someone say in the background.

"Chill nigga, damn." Rj said.

I sighed "I'll talk to you later baby. I love you."

"Ight, I love you too. Tell ky and the twins the same"

"I will, bye"

"Ight bye"

We both hung up.

I took a deep breath then walked into the shower.

----------------

Raine's POV

Finally, it's the last day of school and I don't have to deal with damarrius anymore. He's been staring at me in every class we have together. It's making me uncomfortable.

I walked out the restroom but was pulled straight back.

"What t-"

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled in my ear, covering my mouth with his hands.

Damarrius.

I started screaming and kicking him but my screams were muffled.

"I will fuck the shit outta you in this bathroom." He said

I bit his hand but he still didn't let go.

"Bitch" he groaned

I started swinging my body to loosen myself from his grip. Once I got out his grip I started screaming and ran out the bathroom to the halls.

Ain't no way I'm getting raped.

"Raine! What is going on young lady?" My English teacher Mrs.Roseland asked me.

"N-Nothing" I lied.

"Well, stop screaming if nothing is going on. Please go back to your class. Just because it's the last day doesn't mean you can act a fool."

I nodded and quickly walked back to my history class.

-----------------

Another short chap