Chapter 31

Rj's POV
"Well you can leave now" I said zipping up my pants. This hoe just gave me some bomb ass head. "The fuck you mean?" She asked. "You....can....leave...now" I said slowly so she could understand. "fuck u Rj!" She yelled "you would have been able to if you weren't a hoe. Ion fuck groupies" I said chuckling.
That's the truth tho.

She mumbled something under her breath before leaving my house. I swear these hoes never learn their place. I was just about to walk upstairs but there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Kyla, some girl I fucked a couple years back standing with some kid. "Kyla? What you doin here? How you know where I live?" I asked her "hey Rj! How yo been baby?" She asked walking closer to me. I stepped back. "Aye man what you want?" I asked her "I want you to meet your son!" She said. My eyes grew wide.

I looked at the lil kid standing there. Eh he looked a little like me I guess. "My kid?! I fucked you with a condom bitch that ain't my son" I said "Rj watch yo language around my son!" She demanded "who tf are you to tell me what to do on my property?" I yelled "Rj pls. Your son needs you" she said with a pleading voice. The lil boy looked so scared. "aye lil man what's yo name?" I asked bendin down to his level "kyree" he said "ight kyree you wanna watch some tv? I got a nice flat screen in the back. You can go on over dere" I said pointing to where the living room was. "Thanks" he mumbled while running into the livin room.

I sighed "come in" I said stepping aside to let Kyla in. "Nice place" she said looking around "so he's really mine?" I asked "yeah" she said looking down at the floor "why'd you keep him from me? How old is he?" I asked " you were just starting your career and a baby would have been a distraction. And I didn't want to seem like them hoes that try and plant a baby on you because you have money. And he's 4" she said looking back up at me. "Damn." I mumbled "ight lemme get the day with him. I wanna catch up with my lil man ight? What yo number so I can call you later when he ready to go home" I said. We exchanged numbers and Kyla left. I walked into the living room and saw kyree sitting on the couch watching sponge bob. I sighed and walked over to him sitting next to him on the couch.

He turned to me and asked "where's my mama?" "She left, I wanted to spend the day with you" I said
He looked down and asked "are you my father?" He looked back up at me. "Yeah." I said. Hearing those word sent chills down my spine. Rj Lawson a father? damn. "Aye man so you wanna um...play some basketball?" I asked he looked at me with a blank expression, then smiled. I swear man he smiles just like me. "Yeah" with that we walked outside and played some basketball. This lil boi can shoot. He gets it from his daddy. Ima still get that DNA test tho.

Short chapter lol
Didn't have much to write so.......