Chapter 38

Ravens POV

I woke up in a bed that I know ain't mines. I turned around slowly and looked at Rj sleeping.

I was confused at first but then It hit me. Why would I sleep with him after all that he done. He cheated on me and my dumb ass just popped my pussy for him.

I swear I'm so stupid at times.

I slowly crept out his bed and walked out while picking up my clothes from last night. I can't stay here anymore.

I quickly ran into the room I was staying in and changed into my clothes from last night.

I packed my bags ran downstairs. I texted Rj telling him that I didn't feel right for me to just sleep with him after all that happened and I don't think I can forgive him.

He's just gonna do the same thing and I don't wanna have to go through all that. I hopped into my car and drove home.

********************

When I reached my house I ran inside and started my shower. While I waited for the water to get warm, I brushed my teeth.

After the water got warm I hopped in and began to wash my whole body.
I got out the shower about 15 minutes later and changed into some clothes to stay home since I didn't have work today. I stayed in my house watching a movie.

About 40 minutes into the movie the doorbell rang.

I sighed because I knew who this might be. I opened it and sure enough it was Rj.

"what you mean?" He asked stepping inside. I closed the door and walked into the living room with him behind me. "I just think it was all wrong.

I just gave in all easy and I don't think that I can forgive you" I said honestly.

"So u regret everything?" He asked. I took a deep breath. "Yeah...I guess" I mumbled. He shook his head. And mumbled "wow"

"You know what, maybe you were right" he said.

"Right? About what?" I asked. "About how i have all the hoes I want, why the hell am I trying to settle down? I can have any girl I want" he said.

I scoffed and shook my head. "Don't get to sure of yourself" I replied. "What's that 'possed to mean?" He asked

"you can have every HOE you want. The fame has really gotten into your head huh" I replied shaking my head.

"Man whatever. Ion know why the hell I'm chasing after you. I CAN get any GIRL or HOE that I want." He said cockily.

I rolled my eyes. "Go do that then" I said folding my arms across my chest.

He shrugged. "Ight then" he walked out my house and slammed my door. I rolled my eyes, I hate when people slam my doors. But fuck him, he's gonna be crawling back to me any day now.