Chapter 57

Raine's POV
(Later that day....)

Once the school bell rang I rushed out my class.

Everyone was celebrating since it was the last day. I took pictures with my friends but mainly my senior friends because they're going to college and I won't see them.

I actually cried a little, seeing everyone cry was making me sad but we'll all meet again. Once we all said goodbye, and they left I pulled out my phone. I don't know who's picking me up today.

"Hey ma" I said

"Hey baby! You just got out?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, wait for keenon, (Raven's brother). I'm helping Raven with the twins right now. Keenon is gonna bring you here." She said.

I nodded as if she could see me"okay"

"Ok, bye baby"

"Bye mama"

We both hung up.

I went back to a group of my friends, waiting for keenon to come.

I know people are gonna go crazy when they see YG at our school. They go crazy when they see Keenon and RJ.

Damarrius walked over to me and a few of my friends and their friends.

"Wassup virgin" he said to me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Your a virgin?" One of my friends, friends asked me.

"Yeah, is there a problem with being a virgin?" I asked turning to her.

"Chill. Just saying, you should live a little, you in high school. Plus, it feels good once you loose your virginity. Like your grown up." She said

Lil hoe

My 'friend' kaylin nodded.

We're not really friends she just friends with my friends.

"Yeah, live a lil" kaylin added.

"Raine stop lying. You know your a hoe." Some girl named Tyra said walking up to us.

I swear I hated this girl. She would always try and pick on me for no reason. She always butting into my conversations.

"Bitch who invited you in this conversation?" I asked turnin to her.

She smirked " myself! Chill with that shit. I'm just saying. We all know you busted it open for damarrius."

"No the hell I didn't! This nigga tried to rape me"

"Wow." She chuckled "I don't know that you were such a lying hoe that you would about some shit like this. You think damarrius would want to rape YOU? I mean, your ugly. Prolly got a rotten pussy" She laughed.

"Uh excuse you, do not talk bout my bestfriend like that witcho burnt pussy lips." My bestfriend Kira said walking towards us .

I can't believe that the 'friends' I was standing here with don't even got my back. That's why I fucks with Kira.

"Bitch who are you?" Tyra asked.

"The real question is bitch who the fuck do you think your talking to?" Kira asked

"this dumb hoe r-"

"I will fuck you up." I said.

"Try me" she challenged.

Tough loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें