Portal

Y/N POV

"LET'S SEE HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU'RE TRAPPED IN THIS PLACE FOREVER! JUST LIKE ME!"-Lou

Lou pressed some button and the 'house' started closing.
He grabbed a needle and ran out. ooooooooh u gonna get it blondy.....

The baby picked us up and threw us out.

We looked up and saw Lou laughing
"Hahaha!" (Ok somethings wrong with Nick Jonas .....)

He ran across the roof heading to the portal and for some reason a spotlight was on him....

Ox then started running with his ears. OK that's not weird at all.....

Lou POV

"IT WAS ALL A LIE?! THOSE DOLLS DON'T NEED YOUR TRAINING! YOU DID IT ALL TO FEEL POWERFUL!"-Ox

Ox tried taking the needle away from me. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

"What happened to you? We were like brothers?"-Ox

Oh I don't know..... I JUST EXPLAIN IT YOU IDIOT!

*Fighting*

"YOU! A REJECT! WERE GONNA LEAVE ME HERE! JUST LIKE THE OTHERS! YOU EVER WONDER WHY THE PRETTIES TURNED ON YOU!"-Lou

"IT WAS YOU! YOU TRIED TO HAVE ME RECYCLED!"-Ox

"YOU WANTED TO LEAVE SO BAD! I SENT YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG!"

Ox then slapped me with his ears. WHY YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCK3R!

"Owwww!"-Lou

I now had the needle in the portal and it was breaking.

"THE ONLY THING I DID WRONG WAS I SHOULD HAVE WAITED TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE RECYCLED!"

When the portal cracked more it threw us to the ground.

I got back up and grabbed the needle to finish destroying it. I was about to finish cracking but Y/N stopped me by pulled the needle.

"LOU STOP!"
For some reason I look at Y/N's wrist. It had the lyrics to my song....

"WHY SHOULD I STOP! SO YOU, MY SOULMATE, CAN LEAVE ME!?"

"what?..."
"THEIR IS A MARK ON YOUR WRIST! THAT'S THE FIRST WORDS I SAID WHEN YOU SAW ME! THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW WE'RE SOULMATES!"

"Lou... I ...."

We both slipped and went through the portal.... WAIT! WE BOTH WENT THROUGH THE PORTAL!

HOLY FUCK WHAT WAS THAT??????!!!!!!