Adrien Agreste

Y/N POV

"Ummm Lou you should probably get going cause it's getting late...''

"Yeah.. see you tomorrow..."

Lou left and I went straight to bed thinking that he almost missed me but his heart was broken.... I wonder by who....

~Next day~

It was the next day I got out of bed and got ready to go to class. Today was the last day for new dolls to get made (oooooh Adrien Agreste he's gonna cause drama....)

I headed to class and I saw girls blushing like crazy....oh no.... Did I.... Turn them gay......

I bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."- Y/N

I opened my eyes and saw a blonde hair doll but it wasn't Lou. This doll had green eyes (he had snow white hair and glowing green eyes no OK...)

and Lou had ocean blue eyes.

"Hehe it's Ok."

He reached a hand out and helped me up.

"So what's your name?"- ???

"Y/N L/N"

"Well nice to meet you Y/N L/H, my name is Adrien Agreste."

" Nice to meet you Adrien."

" Can you help me? I'm new and I can't find my class."

"Yeah, follow me."

I couldn't help but blush Adrien was kinda cute.

"S-so what's your job?" I managed to blurt out.

"Oh I'm a model... And what's your job.?"

"Oh I'm a singer/dancer/perfect...."

"Wait... perfect? Did the scanner actually say that?..."

"Yeah....."

Oh great this guy is a model....
What's next he has some super power (ummmm well in the series he is a super hero but Ummmm let's not add that...)

3rd person pov

Little did you know that Lou was watching you. He was angry.... He wanted to recycle that in-perfection you were talking too  (boi yAnDeRe much Lou...)

Well imma stop there and I'm going to cry because Lou doesn't exist and I just found out the spelling from Bunk'd character name which is also spelled as Lou!!!!

Her .... Well that's the Ugly Truth