Please forgive me

Y/N POV

My alarm went off and I got up. I remember what had happened yesterday. Ughhhh Lou. I got ready for school. I put my hair up in a bun, fixed my bangs and made 2 strips of hair equal on both sides of my face.

 I put my hair up in a bun, fixed my bangs and made 2 strips of hair equal on both sides of my face

just imagine it's your own hair color

I walked out of my house and boys were staring at me in awe. Oh, right I'm pretty...forgot about that. I headed to class I saw the uglies and I waved at them. They waved back and smiled. They went to their class and I went to mine. I saw Lou and got mad as I saw his doll face. I could see in the corner of my eye he was staring at me. I just shaked it off. (shake it off, shake it off... no.... OK)

I sat next to the Spy Girls as usual. They notice I was angry.

Lydia:" What's up Y/N?"

Y/N: " mmm... Lou he's just a jerk and his ego is bigger than the 'Institution of Perfection'..." (oof- that ego big)

Tuesday: " No that's not true..."

Y/N: " Keep telling yourself that when you get the chance..."

Classes start and I try and avoided to make eye contact with Lou but curiosity made me look and we made eye contact and I quickly looked away and rolled my eyes. (Haven't u heard curiosity killed the cat... idk if I'm going to get Chat Noir comment xD)

Classes was over and I wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. Weak legs don't fail me now... I ran as fast as I could to my house. As soon as I got there I locked myself inside my house. I closed the curtains and flopped on my bed. (me everday after writing or updating a story)

I grumpled when my face hit the pillow. I was just getting comfy when I heard a knock on my door. Me being dumb I didn't check to see who it was first and.... It..... was... God damm it.... Lou.

" Oh, it's you... well your probably lost and trying to find another house so bye. I hope you don't get eaten by a pack of wolves.."

I was about to close the door but Lou put his foot so it wouldn't close. He opened the door back and came in without my pErMiSsOn ( sorry I typed it like that XD)

He closed the door behind me and gave a pleading look. (not in that way perverted)

" Ummmm.... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING COMING INTO MY HOUSE WITHOUT PERMISSON??!!"

" Calm down it's not like I'm going to have sex with you... but that's up to you~" (ehk....oof-)

I blushed at what he said.

"Pftttttt Yeah like i would sleep with you..."

" mmmh...."

" Stop that or else I will make your face meet the ground..."

Lou POV

" OK Geez..."

" What do you want Lou?..."

" I want to say I'm sorry..."

Her eyes widen like I just said something out of this world.

" W-what?..."

" I said I'm sorry... I shoundn't have yelled at you... It's just..... I Love you but my heart was broken already and I don't want that to happen again.

I paused and realized what I just said. My face turned red and Y/N face was red like a tomato. Wait if she's blushing does that mean she likes me......

well hate me if u want because this is a cliffhanger so hahahaha 

author:1

reader:0