The Present

Y/N POV

Willam picked us up and carried us to a table. He got 2 cards and wrote something on. He put one on me and one on Lou.

*le time skip when the kids are sleeping because I CAN*

"OK the kids are sleeping. I'll put Y/N in Charlotte's room and you put Lou in George's room."-Catherine

Catherine and Willam parted ways. OH SHIT I"M GOING TO HAVE A KID!!!!!!!!!!!! JHNSDXJIOWEIJDHGFYRUEIWSKX

Catherine opened the door slowly and walked in the room. She tried not to make any noise walking to Charlotte. Once she got to her bed, she set me down on a desk that had a lamp. Catherine then walked out and closed the door behind her. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and looked around. Her room was fancy and very Perfect. I got up from the desk and tried getting a better look at Charlotte.

I jumped and successfully landed on her bed. I started walking to get a closer look of her. She must have felt movement because she started waking up. I played dead before she could notice that I was moving.

She turned on her lamp to see who was on her bed. Her eyes landed on me.IEKSKHSSKUS

She picked me up and took the card of me. Her eyes started scanning all my features. OH GREAT ANOTHER LOU!

She then finally smiled at me and hugged me. I blinked my eyes and hugged her back. Is this what having a kid feels like?

Lou POV.

William carefully laid me on George's bed. After Willam left I blinked my eyes and stared at the child with curiosity. OMFG I'M GOING TO HAVE A KID!!! GAGAGAGGAGAGAGA!

George then started waking up. Shit! I played dead just in time.( I know dolls can't do this but just imagine)

He rubbed his eyes and then his gaze finally landed on me. He took the card of me and looked at all my features. I didn't really care that he was looking at my features. I mean.... I'm already perfect....

He finally hugged me and I hugged him back. This is the feeling....the feeling I thought I would never feel in my life ..... To have a kid.....I should have tried and went through the portal earlier.....but then.... I wouldn't meet Y/N

hello peeps. Ok so this book is almost complete mabey 1 or 2 chapters are left.....so just telling yeah.....